Savige Pest Control

Savige Pest Control

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

FairDinkumBrisbane

100% Successful and Knowledgeable

Savige Pest Control were 100% successful in treating termites discovered in our house. Steve Murphy was extremely knowledgeable and carefully explained all aspects of the termite type found and the bacterial termite barrier recommended, which included insurance for subsequent termite damage.

vadmzakasked

I received an invoice for $3520 from a pest control business which only stated 'Termite treatment' - it was organised by my rental agent. I made enquiry to the pest control business owner about what they did - he stated that there was digging around the perimeter of my house & where difficult there were injections. However, I saw absolutely NO evidence of digging and I'm not sure if I should see evidence of injections but I imagine I should - unfortunately no evidence at all that anything had been disturbed. My concern is that nothing was done or very minimal. So I ask, can anyone please advise what evidence of work that was undertaken should be provided by this pest control business? And when it should be provided, ie; before or after payment of invoice.

FairDinkum

Vadmzak, If your pest control problem is not related to Savige, please use a forum website for your query - this is not a discussion forum. If you did not have have an infestation, the treatment applied appears unnecessary and very expensive if only an inspection.
FYI, we had a termite infestation and Savige installed a termite barrier which entailed holes drilled every 30cm around the entire house and injecting a bacteriological termite poison. The cost for the barrier was > $5000 two years ago, but has been successful.

vadmzak

As stated it was a treatment not inspection (but only as a barrier). You're right this is not a forum for fair dinkum responses.

CategoryPest Control Services