2SavourLife Gluten Free with Ancient Grains

Smell

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

We all love SavourLife

Our dogs have been eating SavourLife kibble and treats for years now and they love it. We, the humans, also love it because it provides all the nutrients our dogs need, at the right price. We also love that 50% of profits go to rescues. We wholeheartedly support the philosophy and ethos that underpins SavourLife ❤️ Show details ·  1
Rachaelm0
Rachaelm0South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tried many foods before Savourlife

One of my dogs has always been very sensitive to foods to the point of him ending up on a raw diet, but he couldn't keep the weight on when on raw. I had tried many good (expensive brands). I was drawn to Savourlife as it meets AAFCO nutritional values (in my opinion). And you can tell! My boy has been well, gaining weight, happy and his coat remarkable. There is usually an offer in Petbarn so I try to purchase when deals are on. Show details ·  1
Dana49
Dana49South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Roscoe loves it!!

My boy, Roscoe, loves this food! He eats it all up straight away. Because Roscoe is a rescue I found I the SavourLife website, I love the support they give to rescues!! Show details ·  1
Lauren Anderson
Lauren Anderson
  Kangaroo

Best company to buy dog food

Our dog loves his dog kibble from savour for life! I also love the concept of donating to rescues. Show details ·  1
Karen Malone
Karen MalonePerth, WA4 posts

Great food. Fantastic cause

I have 2 bulldogs and they love the Gluten free with Ancient grains and kangaroo. Their coats are lovely and shiny. The only thing is I didn't realise it has chicken meal in it. One of my dogs tends to have itch/ skin irritation more when she has chicken. It is extremely hard to get food both grain free and no chicken products. Is it possible for the future to have this food without the chicken meal. There is Alot of people who would probably buy it if their was no chicken products. Show details ·  2
Erin
Erin

Our dogs love it

When our kelpie was old enough for adult food, I wanted to switch our older cattle dog to the same food. She's prone to gastro and so I wasn't sure how it would go, but we've had absolutely no problems - although we did make the switch gradually. We used to feed them both Hills Science Diet and they would often leave part of the meal, but they've eaten every bite of the 20kg bag SavourLife that we purchased. I also like the fact that it's made in Australia and their support for rescue dogs is terrific. Show details ·  1
Ivy Stuart
Ivy StuartSydney, NSW
  Chicken

New purchase for my staffy

New to this product. I was sold on the profits towards rescue dogs. My dog is a staffy rescue and seeing their dogs in the picture made me feel comfortable to give my dog their product. Australian product and supporting local in northern beaches means a lot to us. Show details ·  1
Smell
Puccii
PucciiSydney, NSW
  Verified Kangaroo

Simply the best and caters to any dietary need!!!

Our dog is grain free. The selection of foods and treats is huge. Our dog would eat the whole giant bag if we left it unattended!!!! We also LOVE supporting a company who help so many!!! We recommend Savourlife to everyone!!! Show details ·  1
Sandra F.
Sandra F.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect for my 12 year old kelpie x

Hunter has been on Lite Turkey kibble for a few years now & its perfect for him. Not as much fat content as the others & he is so healthy.... even after a major op last year. Love the fact Savourlife supports lots of rescue groups. The salmon biscuits are healthy & he loves them. Show details ·  1
Katy
KatyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Kangaroo

Healthy, nutritious and giving back

I have fed my current and last 2 dogs Savourlife grain free food. They absolutely love it and the kangaroo was great for my dog with severe allergies. It was actually recommended by my vet too. Show details ·  1
Leisa
Leisa

Archie’s favourite food

Archie loves the training treats. His ears perk up when he sees the packet and they look nutritious. I also like that the fact that the business supports rescue pups. Show details ·  1
Carmelina
Carmelina
  Chicken

Love the quality of the products and the mission behind the brand!

Australian made and the fact that so much money is donated to shelter dogs makes this the only food I will feed my dog. Top quality food for my best friend who is also a rescue! Phoebe loves the food and every type of treat sold especially the duck and lamb strips. Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophiePerth, WA
  Chicken

Our rescued greyhounds both enjoy this kibble

Our rescued greyhounds enjoy all the flavours of SavourLife dog biscuits. They seem to digest it well and don’t have any tummy upsets which can be common with greyhounds. We love that 50% profits go to charity too. Show details ·  1
Oddie
Oddie78 posts
Melissa M.
Melissa M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

my girls favourite :)

My Girls loves these treats, always a good girl for a SavourLife treat :) Love that 50% proceeds go to help rescues too as my little girls was a rescue puppy Show details ·  1