SavourLife Dog Food Range
See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SavourLife

4.5

Oscar loves it!

I love that it helps rescue dogs because my Oscar is a rescue himself. I want to feed my dog a high quality dog food but I want to support a company that does good work as well. SavourLife is not only good dog food it is a company that supports good causes. Win win I'd say!

Purchased in August 2021 at Petbarn Physical store for $99.00.

Vera
VeraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Benni loves them

At puppy school, none of the dog treats worked for my dog Benni until they tried the Savourlife kangaroo treats, He loved them and it really helped with his training. I still buy only them.

Purchased in November 2018 at PETstore for $3.95.

Other Dog Foods

A very good dog food as it is grain free, I think that is the best for all puppies and dogs.

My pup was raised on Pal Dog Food, after receiving a free sample of SavourLife product ( through the adoption agency) shortly after bringing him home the pup loved it, in fact when I ran out I went onto Pal puppy biscuits which was ok, but having tried other (grain) dog foods it upset his tummy, now at 8 months of age he won't eat just any o'l dog biscuits, Savour is number one in my opinion, it is much better on their digestive system.

Purchased in April 2021.

Steve SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zander loves the food

I’ve tried several brands my boy is a abused rescue dog so wasn’t fed properly starved
He will eat anything but I keep an eye out which brands he eats quickly and seems excited when I put his bowl down
So far he’s liking different products in this brand

Purchased in August 2021 at Petbarn for $220.00.

Steve S

Best decision I ever made he’s more human than dog we both love him so much been with us only 7 months but he’s changing everyday ! I definitely know rescue dogs etc definitely give more

Find out how SavourLife Dog Food Range compares to other Dog Foods

Great product and great company mission

The product is great, and this company has heart. Thank you for all you do. I hope you know how important you are, and the impact you have had for many.

Purchased in July 2021 at Petbarn.

Customer ServiceSavourLife

Thank you very much for your lovely review!! It means so much to Savourlife and our team :)

Keep up your amazing support to all rescue dogs!

Jacqui T.
Jacqui T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best kibble out there

Reg adores the salmon kibble. He’s always excited for his breakfast and dinner. Wouldn’t give him anything else. Makes meal times a breeze. His coat is awesome and he’s in perfect health.

Customer ServiceSavourLife

Review collected in partnership with SavourLife

JenP
JenPQLD, 4020

My dog loves Savour Life!

My nearly 13 year old Maltese/Pom cross loves Savour Life treats. She has tried the chicken and the beef biscuits, and I have just ordered the kangaroo biscuit treats for her to try. A girl has to have variety in her life hey?! I love supporting Savour Life products due to the donations made to aid rescue animals who deserve the best of care and love. I also love that I am supporting an Aussie company which I can trust to provide good quality food for our beloved pets. Thank you Savour Life!

Purchased in July 2021 at Online Pet Shops for $9.99.

Ruth
RuthPerth, WA

Excellent dog food for a very fussy girl ✅

My dog wouldn’t eat any dog food, she refused everything until we gave her your Ocean Fish variety. She now eats every morsel and licks her lips doing it, superb.

Purchased in June 2021 for $99.00.

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without

This food has made my big baby so much happeier his coat shines and he has way less farts lol Busta is so happy at dinner time and sometimes i have to do two bowls so he slows down

Purchased in July 2021.

Dee A.
Dee A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog loves it!

It’s a nice feeling to support an Australian local. Also, you can tell the ingredients are high quality. The fact that half their profits help rescue dogs, that’s the whole point! I have a good feeling about this. Thank you! Not forgetting, my dog loves it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $31.00.

Kessa
KessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No other food will do!

My two boxers love the salmon. I always have people ask me what I feed them as their coat's look amazing. Their sensitive stomachs always loved this food and never left one dry bit behind.

Purchased in February 2021.

unreliable suppiler

Savourlife has been lacking in supplies. tired to get my hand on one of these in stores for a while now and still nothing... don't want a brand where I cant rely on them being on the shelves. my dogs need consistency so I'm switching to a more reliable dog food brand.

Lisa W
Lisa WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love that this brand helps rescues

My GSD has been getting a SavourLife biscuit every night before bed since he was 1 and he’s now 5. Doesn’t matter what flavour. He loves his nightly treat. And I love that we’re supporting rescue dogs. I also use the training strips when I want a bit more effort from him. I was worried when the biscuit texture changed but it clearly didn’t make any difference to the taste as he still loves them and he’s a healthy, happy boy!

Natasha
NatashaTasmania

Best dry food + helps rescues!

My greyhounds love this dry food (grain free chicken) including foster greyhounds - and I love the it helps rescues! We have noted a huge difference in doggy smell, shiny coats, and less flatulence - plus it’s always the first thing eaten from their bowl! The treats are well loved here too! Will always repurchase.

Purchased in January 2021 at Petbarn for $99.00.

Carol George
Carol GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bon Appetit!! with SavourLife

Our rescue doggie Jelly although not fussy by any means did very much enjoy her taste of Australian Kangaroo Flavour Biscuits - and she was prepared to learn a new trick if it meant another one. They are obviously of a very high quality and standard and worthy of our most precious girl.

Purchased in March 2021.