2SavourLife Gluten Free with Ancient Grains

90% · 748 · 10%

Emily
EmilyNorth Queensland, QLD

Savour Life obsessed

I've been giving my 10 year old British bulldog savourlife treats for 4 years now and they are her favourite I won't buy anything else. We introduced our boy to them last year his favourite are the salmon skins and their new favourite the peanut butter biscuits they smell good enough for me to eat. I also love checking my code on each packet to see which dog I'm helping. Show details ·  1
Dana49
Dana49South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Roscoe loves SavourLife!

Roscoe loves Savourlife! We are transitioning from puppy to ocean fish with ancient grains. I thought he loved the puppy food! He loves the ocean fish even more. He also LOVES the peanut butter bikkies. Show details ·  2
Smell
Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW2 posts

Pawfection

I have seven cavaliers that give the paws up to your treats
Prince, Rubee, Rosee, Poppee, Cadbree, Hershee and Oreeo say they surpass all the others and are simply the yummiest
They just wish they were bigger  Show details ·  1
Marion
MarionSydney, NSW5 posts
  Kangaroo

My 11 year old rescue dog really loves the ancient grain varieties - she won't eat other brands

At 11 years old I want the best nutritionally for my senior doggo - SavourLife helps keep her in tip-top condition, and the vet says she is in excellent condition - her overall health and especially her teeth!! Show details ·  1
MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the chicken strips

My goldie pup adores the chicken strips. And my beautiful old lab, who passed away last year, did too. I want to give them the best, and save other dogs too. Show details ·  1
TMc
TMc2 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

My dog loves it for the taste, I like it for the ingredients

Goes down a treat with no side effects, good ingredients, good taste, nice texture. Always easy to get my dog to eat it which makes dinner time easy for us Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

The best change we have made!

My 5mnth old pup (Lab x) was continually scratching. She was on another premium brand from her breeder yet struggled to eat it, showed no enthusiasm for it and unbeknownst to me - dogs can have gluten allergies!

Our vet suggested an exclusion diet and recommended another brand that was insanely expensive.

I really was just trying my luck when I picked up a bag of Savourlife Gluten free food - and she LOVES it! Her scratching is almost non existent and she will actually sit by the bag for breakfast and dinner time to remind me its food time. Show details ·  1

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

My dogs are OBSESSED with these treats!

SavourLife are the only treats I buy for my dogs, they both have skin/stomach sensitivities and the SL treats have never caused an adverse reaction... I've been buying them for almost a year now, they get so excited whenever they hear the treat jar rattle! Very good ingredients, great value for money, the company has amazing values and we really enjoy keeping track of the dogs that the bags support! I won't buy anything else, the biscuit bones are a permanent fixture in our house (they LOVE the new Peanut butter flavour)... love your work SavourLife, thankyou! Show details ·  1
Meg
MegPerth, WA2 posts

MY doggo loves it

We adopted Toby last year. He was fussy!! He did not eat what he didn’t like. We tried Savour life and it saved our lives. He loves it!!!!! Thanks Savourlife Show details ·  1

Favourite!

My dog loves this food! We always use this food over any others! Even the cats try and sneak some out if the bowl whilst the dog is still eating! Show details ·  1
Dorothy
DorothySydney, NSW5 posts

yummy food

we love this food. it's yummy and mum says it's healthy. we like it when mum puts a bit of cheese on top or mixes yogurt in. Chef and Brisket Show details ·  1
Carrie
CarrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Talli’s thoughts!

Talli has been on Saviourlife small breed food since she was 6months old - puppy and now adult. She’s never had any issues with it, she enjoys her kibble everyday.

I also give her a variety of the treats - milky, duck, beef, lamb, chicken. She gets very excited when she sees them. She thinks they’re pawesome!  Show details ·  1

Mary
MaryCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

My old dog is like a puppy again

Bought my 12 year old Staffy SavourLife 7+ senior food and he is bouncing around like a young dog again. So glad we have found this great food he loves.  Show reply
Katie
Katie3 posts

Fussy husky's favourite

Our husky is a rescue and when we first took him home it took us a few weeks to find a food he loves. Pet O Brookvale gave us a sample of Savourlife and our pooch devoured it, we got him a bag the next day. Still has favourite today.  Show details ·  1
Teddi
Teddi5 posts

Fussy pooch loves it

Teddi loves savourlife and I love that they donate to such great causes, it's a win/win. we have not any issues with the transition and loves the lamb, kangaroo and biscuit treats  Show details ·  1
Smell
Patty
PattySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

A quality treat that supports both our dog and others

We have been consistently using SavourLife treats since they came into the market for their quality, being Australian made, and giving back to other dogs. Plus our dog loves them! Show details ·  1
Dog Foods

Find out how SavourLife Gluten Free with Ancient Grains compares to other Dog Foods

Kerry
Kerry

My dog is in love with Savour Life treats

Jessie’s favourite Savour Life treats are the bikkie bones. She will stand at the pantry door and wait patiently for her treat. I don’t dare run out of them. I first started buying Savour Life products because a percentage of the profits go to rescue groups but have continued to do so also because my dog loves them so much. Show details ·  1
Kris b
Kris bSydney, NSW3 posts

My saviour!!

This food and treats have been my saviour for my rescue greyhound Loki. He is just as mischievous as his name. The treats in his kong everyday help distract him from destroying my garden. Thankyou !! Show details ·  1
Smell
maki49rs
maki49rsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My Chihuahua loves it

The biscuits for small dogs are a bit bigger pieces than other brand. My chihuahua normally doesn’t like big chunky pieces of biscuits but this one is just fine and she loves it. Show details ·  1
Sian
SianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo

Best quality treats out there!

My dog loves savour life treats, especially the kangaroo flavour. I've tried her with a few supermarket brands before but she has a very sensitive stomach and these are the only brand that she likes and won't upset her tummy.
The only problem is they don't last long at our house! Our dog is the best at puppy dog eyes  Show details ·  1
Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dogs love it

Dogs love the food and was great for my dog with belly problems, there coats have never been healthier and fluffy, also they all rescues so saviour life is one of the reasons they still alive and got saved which I'm grateful for  Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah3 posts

my dog is thriving!

My dog has been struggling with her skin but since switching to the large breed adult has had nothing but a beautiful shiny coat. Love the food, won't buy anything else.  Show details ·  1
Smell
Helen
Helen Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Kangaroo

Savour treats rule - dogs drool

We love savour life treats , Australian made , such a great variety so the dogs don’t get bored , packaging always lists the ingredients , products are fresh and our fur kids can hear the packet opening from the other side of the house . The fact that purchasing savourlife treats also help dogs in need is the cherry on top  Show details ·  1
Leon
Leon South East Queensland, QLD

Made dog sick instantly

Bought after shop assistant pushing Australian brand which I get , but it’s awful product my dog now having stomach trouble in a week , so I don’t recommend this food sorry  Show details
Smell
SavourLife
SavourLife   DM
Kay b
Kay b2 posts

Great dog good

I have found this dog food to be great quality. My dogs skin allergies have gone and he is happy and healthy on this food. I like the fact that some of the profits go into rescue.  Show details
Ruby
Ruby

Really good service

Great service and help after an issue i had. They seem to care a lot about product quality and safety of dogs. I had an issue with a specific treat and they were prompt in contacting me to resolve it :) thank you so much, i will definitely be trying your treats again! (Well, not me but my dog) Show details ·  1

Jane
JaneSouth-East, TAS8 posts

My dogs don’t like it

The puppy really doesn’t like it, which is saying something because he’s mostly lab and will generally eat anything. The good thing is, he’s losing a bit of weight because he’s not eating much. My other dog is a wolfhound and quite picky. I’ve got her on the adult food and she’s not eating much either. In her case, that’s a problem. Show details
SavourLife
SavourLife   DM
Jo-anne W.
Jo-anne W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Kangaroo

I have changed . My greyhound from a mix of super coat and home cooked casserole to the Salmon

My greyhound loved it had no GI issues or gas and for the first time has produced perfect poops and isn’t paw licking as with suspected food allergies , 1 week  Show details
Helen Andrews
Helen Andrews

Great for your dog

My 3 dogs enjoy eating this food. It’s a well balanced diet for them, that keeps them in good condition. They also have nicely formed faeces on this food, which makes picking up after them so much more pleasant. Show details
Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

High Quality dog food

I gave this food to both my geriatric dogs(10+yrs) and some puppies suffering malnutrition and mange.
Their coats shined within weeks. Their skin condition improved. The puppies put on weight quickly without loose stools. And both the young and old loved the taste. Great for picky eaters. Show details
Smell
Amber
Amber
  Kangaroo

My dogs love and thrive on SavourLife food and treats

My dogs have been on SavourLife food for quite some time and they thrive on it. They are in great condition, have shiny coats and bright eyes. The vet has even commented on how healthy they are.
It must taste great as they lick their bowls clean every time. Very happy with the product and so are my dogs. Show details
Foster Carer
Foster CarerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My foster dogs love it!

I am a foster carer and we use their products for all our dogs. Never had a problem with the food and all the dogs love it. Would recommend to anyone.
Linda Richards
Linda RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Kangaroo

My dog really liked this, and my dogs poos have never looked better

I was really happy with this dry food. My dog loved it and his poos look great... which is always a good indication about his general health and well-being . I’ll buy again. Show details
Emuflow
Emuflow
  Kangaroo

This food caused my dog diharrea

We brought this brand cause it seemed very ethical with helping dogs in need and the price implied it was high quality. On the first bag my dog got diharrea, we didn't think it was the food cause we had got down to halfway. Brought another and he again got diharrea. The only thing could be the dog food. It's unfortunate cause the price is so high and we have a full bag. Show details
Fossil
FossilSydney21 posts
Enigma26
Enigma26adelaide29 posts

Terrible dog food!

I have tried 3 different types of Savourlife dog food and all of them were terrible. I was disappointed as I like the idea of supporting aussie made products and the ingredients seemed ok. But, my dogs got sick even when I introduced the food slowly which I did after they got upset stomachs. I will never buy the stuff again because no other dog food has affected my dogs like this before. Show details

Jacbloc
JacblocNortheast, VIC4 posts

Seems very good

My older dog likes it, he is on a diet at the moment and it seems to satisfy him. I have had no problems with his coat, like another reviewer, in fact his coat is really good. Show details
Vic W
Vic W8 posts

Disappointed

10 months old pup had been on Ivory Coat since 2 months old till we received a rancid bag of food. Switched to SavourLife puppy food due to perceived high quality and charitable nature. Pup ate it for a day or two then lost interest in it. We started adding cooked eggs or sardine to make it more enticing. He ate it a couple more days then he was done for good. The kibble appear to be crumbly, lots of broken pieces and varies in colour from the normal dark brown to lighter shades, even pinkish. We returned the remaining bag to the retailer and won’t buy it again. Show details
Smell
Kate
Kate

Highly recommended dog food

We have been using savour life dog food for about a year. Our dog loves savour life, no bad side effects either. Love buying from the brand with a great cause. Highly recommend. Show details
toosh_88
toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
  Kangaroo

Worst pet food I have ever bought!

Went to the pet expo in Brisbane a few months back. Saw the savourlife stand and liked the way they give back proceeds to dogs in need. Bought home a sample bag and my dog seamed to like it. Ended up buying a small bag. Within a week her coat became dull and lifeless. She then developed crusty scabs all down her back. Her hair began to stop growing and appeared to fall out. She has never had skin problems or allergies ever and she’s 10. I changed her back to her previous food and within 2 weeks her hair was silky and full of shine once again. I don’t know what’s in savourlife.. but I wouldn’t recommend trying it! Show details