4.9

Claudine Dickson
Claudine DicksonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Chicken

My dogs love it!

I was looking for an Australian made, high quality dog food, to keep my dogs (who are my family) fit and well and thought I would try SavourLife for the first time. My dogs chowed it down on first sight! I was so happy to see them enjoying dry food. I looked more into the company and read how they support volunteer run dog rescue groups with 50% of their profits! What a beautiful commitment to help those who need it most and to top it off my dogs love the food. I am now trying all the flavours and have success with them all! I can't recommend SaviourLife highly enough. Show details ·  1
Dana49
Dana49South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Roscoe loves it!!

My boy, Roscoe, loves this food! He eats it all up straight away. Because Roscoe is a rescue I found I the SavourLife website, I love the support they give to rescues!! Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin

Our dogs love it

When our kelpie was old enough for adult food, I wanted to switch our older cattle dog to the same food. She's prone to gastro and so I wasn't sure how it would go, but we've had absolutely no problems - although we did make the switch gradually. We used to feed them both Hills Science Diet and they would often leave part of the meal, but they've eaten every bite of the 20kg bag SavourLife that we purchased. I also like the fact that it's made in Australia and their support for rescue dogs is terrific. Show details ·  1
Ivy Stuart
Ivy StuartSydney, NSW
  Chicken

New purchase for my staffy

New to this product. I was sold on the profits towards rescue dogs. My dog is a staffy rescue and seeing their dogs in the picture made me feel comfortable to give my dog their product. Australian product and supporting local in northern beaches means a lot to us. Show details ·  1
Smell
Carmelina
Carmelina
  Chicken

Love the quality of the products and the mission behind the brand!

Australian made and the fact that so much money is donated to shelter dogs makes this the only food I will feed my dog. Top quality food for my best friend who is also a rescue! Phoebe loves the food and every type of treat sold especially the duck and lamb strips. Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophiePerth, WA
  Chicken

Our rescued greyhounds both enjoy this kibble

Our rescued greyhounds enjoy all the flavours of SavourLife dog biscuits. They seem to digest it well and don’t have any tummy upsets which can be common with greyhounds. We love that 50% profits go to charity too. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex
  Fair Incentive Chicken

Oscar loves it!

I love that it helps rescue dogs because my Oscar is a rescue himself. I want to feed my dog a high quality dog food but I want to support a company that does good work as well. SavourLife is not only good dog food it is a company that supports good causes. Win win I'd say! Show details ·  1
PCX
PCX6 posts
  Chicken

Great product and great company mission

The product is great, and this company has heart. Thank you for all you do. I hope you know how important you are, and the impact you have had for many. Show details ·  1