Savvy Car Loans

Savvy Car Loans (page 2 of 3)

3.6

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (8)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.333 years (3)
Paula

PaulaGippsland, VIC

Excellent, Speedy Service, Thank you!

Savvy Finance did our car loan, it was handled by Kaylan and he was very professional and kept us up to date, the loan was approved fast. They do charge the borrower a fee and many people I think overlook this at the start because it is not clearly mentioned on their website. We borrowed $23,000 and paid a $1,400 fee for the service, but we don't mind because the service was amazing! It is worthwhile.

Laki

LakiGlenwood

Great service and very competitive rates

Obtained a car loan through these guys and I am very pleased with the service received. Justin was on the ball from day one and provided answers to my queries promptly and was able to find a loan package that met my requirements. Definitely would recommend them.

UPSETMelbourne

BEWARE!! DO NOT GO WITH THEM, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

UPSET

Update, I have contact consumer affairs as they have refused to give me my money back. I can't say this enough. NEVER go with this company, they will scam you out of anything.

Savvy
Savvy F.Savvy

Lisa

LisaSouth West, WA

Thank you!

Excellent service, cannot thank Daniel & Gianni enough. Fast, helpful and patient with my million and one questions. Daniel secured a better rate than I could on my own & longer term than anywhere else would offer. Gianni also managed to get a better price from the dealer, when he wouldn't budge for me. Thank you so much, so excited for all the adventures we'll have in our new caravan!!

Ryan B

Ryan BBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Thanks so much for all your help Kaylan and for getting the loan done as quick as possible so we could pick up our new car in time for our trip.

Would definitely be happy to deal with Savvy again in the future.

Thanks!

excellent

Trustworthy people Emmanuel and Gianni very helpful, accommodating helping me for a week to get my new car without giving dollar. All was thru financing. Thank guys keep uo good job

Luke from Savvy is AH-MAY-ZING!!

Luke gave fantastic personalised service. He took the time to understand my needs and helped tailor a package to meet them. Once i was ready to go ahead with finance and chose my car i was in it within a couple of days. I can't rave enough about how happy i am

I am absolutely stoked with the service that was provided and how fast they achieved the approval and service of getting me a car.

Brendan

Brendan

positive

we recently utilised savvy for caravan finance, a very positive experience for a great result. Brad, Peter and Dwight certainly know their stuff and are an assett to the company

Stealing

Do not trust them when they ask you for a deposit they try to get me by asking for a $2000 deposit but i said no so they said $500 deposit and i said yes next thing i did not get the car i was after so i asked for my deposit back and they only gave me back $250 because of the troubles they went through if it was possible to reach through the phone let me tell you id be in jail..

Bernadette

BernadetteRokewood

Couldn't be happier.

Peter Eblen has been amazing throughout the process of refinancing our existing car loan and obtaining a new car loan for us. A previous broker company had brushed us off immediate telling us that it wasn't possible but Peter put in the time and effort to research our options, keeping us in the loop the whole time and thinking outside the box until he came to the best solution for us.

NotAHappyChap

NotAHappyChapAU

I felt cheated

A verbally pre-approved loan from ANZ was rejected during actual application. I end up signing up a loan at higher interest rate (which they've proposed and approved first) due to the time spent on this and the deposit that I've made at the dealership.

If you are dumb enough to go with these guys, make sure you get a written pre-approval first before committing to a loan.

Should've dealt with the dealership finance rep and not waste 3 weeks with Savvy.

Perfect

Thanks to savvy & there team I was able to buy the 4x4 of my dreams now able to take family on a life time of adventures

Unethical and unprofessional

Communication was great

Teo make the application simple and although I have to submit the application online and I dont like that! Teo explained step by step and keep us on the loop about the progress of our car finance.

Excellent service

The Guys at savy are the best. Vas helped me with my application for a car loan. He made everything seem easy, kept me posted on the progress of my loan everyday. He even helped me get the best price on the market.

Thank you Vas and the rest of the team at savy

Car loan couldn't have been more helpful!

Savvy finance was so very quick and easy. Vas and Gianni went above and beyond to help me get into my new car! It was a difficult situation and they handled it with such professionalism and helped me every step of the way! Thank you so much!

Luc

Luc

Fabulous service

A massive thank you to Justin and his team. Without you all I wouldn't be getting my work car which is going to help my business in a big way

March 21st 2017 Update: Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

timmaaa

timmaaaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid Like The Plague

Really good, excellent rate.

Easy to deal with, very helpful and quick with their responses. They liaised with the car sales to ensure the finance was processed appropriately. I would highly recommend them.