Savvy Personal Loans

Savvy Personal Loans (page 2 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term6 years

Barbs

BarbsBallarat

Rude, Rude , Rude

Made an online enquiry, they contacted me straight away which was great. Was to apparently email me an application form which I never recieved. Then called me back a few days later to see how it was all going with the form I never got. I very nicely informed the gentleman that I had in fact gone through my bank and he was not impressed. Even saying that he hopes the application with my bank doesnt put a mark against my credit when it gets rejected!!! FYI the finance has been approved. Keep your arrogance to yourself and please understand that not everyone who you speak too will follow through with your service.

Savvy
Savvy F.Savvy

Alexee

AlexeeSydney

Terrible

I made an online inquiry. I was contacted day and night (metaphorically). When I gave them all the documents, wind went out of [name removed] back. I am under the impression that they want your information to build up their database and sell your information.

Savvy
Savvy F.Savvy

Great team at Savvy

Thanks to the team at Savvy!! Fast and easy, they took care of everything and secured a great finance deal for me.
Thanks again and I'll gladly recommend Savvy for a hassle free experience.

5 star service!

Daniel provided second to none service throughout the whole process. I'd definitely recommend Savvy to anyone looking for finance & I'll certainly be using them again!

Ben

Ben

Fantastic service

Anthony made the whole process from start to finish an easy and carefree one. He gave me all my options, explained all of the ins and outs in detail, and gave me my space when I needed the time to think everything over - which for me was quite important. Couldn't be happier. He kept constant tabs, which made communication a breeze.
I was quite unsure and hesitant in regards to the whole process as this was my first loan, however Anthony made me feel quite comfortable in the end, resulting in my business.
Very happy with overall service and smoothness of the whole process.

Dani Russell

Dani RussellSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Nick was amazing,
He was extremely helpful from the get go,
The communication was amazing,
I would totally recommend using Savvy

My experience was dependant on the service of Mitch. Mitch no matter we he goes will be a success and savvy are very lucky to have such a person representing their company.

Amazing Service

2nd time I've used Savvy and once again they were amazingly efficient and pleasant. Peter was very helpful and greatly appreciated. Well done Savvy.

Christopher

ChristopherSydney, NSW

Dodgy people

Promising s.th that can't do within timeframe and put all costs on u. Bind u to bad contracts u r losing money again to get out of it. Just to get their commission. Horrible people.
Pls stay away from them. There r mucg decent and honest brokers in this country.
I have taken legal action against them and pay any legal cost to punish them deceiving public.

Millie

MillieAdelaide

Terrible communication

At first seemed eager and happy to help yet after the third day of dealing with them have now heard nothing. It's now Saturday, was meant to ring me back Wednesday - didn't, I rang Thursday and left messages - still no response.
They then rang me Friday morning and left a message whilst I was at work, I rang back during my lunch break and then several more times throughout the day, left two more messages and still nothing. Rang several times again today and left ANOTHER message. Seems like they don't want to bother with me anymore and are ignoring my calls.
I'll be enquiring elsewhere now.

Chloe

ChloeGrafton

Unprofessional, rude, pushy

Great on phone the first phone call, then became very pushy, phone calls, emails and text message because I didn't reply straight away, text messages telling me not to waste his time, text messages running down the other finance company that I was looking into going through, shocking attitude and very unprofessional, felt like I had to answer to a complete stranger about why I had not answered him in an hour of our first conversation, not someone I want to give money to. I would rather pay more money going through someone else than deal with savvy anymore

bill long

bill longOberon

awesome service from day one

would recommened Savvy. from sourcing the loan to settlement Emily Breaden and Katia Abi-Richa was a absolute champion to deal with and got me a better deal than i was able to get with the banks.big thank you to you to guys you will be my first port of call in any other finances that i require, thank you both again

No Communication

No Communication after initial chat & email left me sitting and ready to submit an application with further enquiries that were not addressed. I am entitled to ask questions. After over a week of no response, then no reply to my follow up email it's obvious SAVVY don't want my business & so it is fair to say I have chosen to go with another finance company.

Incompetent baffons

Robbie from savvy finance is incompetent with day after day of miss leading information and broken promises. Simply a backyard operation struggling to breathe. Dysfunctional staff NOT HAPPY

happy to deal with savvy

was apleasure working with steven warner no problems at all.happy everything went as good as it did the service was fantastic

Excellent service

Peter was excellent to deal with and Dwight Quirol was fantastic he went beyond what he had to to make sure the settlement happened in a very limited. Would definitely recommend your services.

Cheers

Oustanding Service

From the first contact, I felt like I was being looked after, Dan went out of his way to make the process easy and kept me informed at all times throughout the process.

In one word, fantastic!

I contacted Savvy, staff very friendly and easy to talk, so in one week the finance was approved with zero problem,
Luke was so so nice and friendly, definitely I'll recommend Savvy.

I had a very positive application experience.

I felt I was very well looked after. I felt like I was important to savvy as a person first and as a client second.

Jason smith

Jason smithPerth, WA

the teAm is the best

I will definitely recommend savvy to my friends and family they are quick and knowledgeable and they do their best to make the finance less daunting to novices like me well done savvy