Savvy Supporter

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy Supporter

Disappointed

Ordered the Wallabies supporter Hawaiian shirt and it looks like a cheap Chinese knock off. Not only are the colours not quite right the cut of the shirt is completely different. The website photo shows the shirt with a square base, tailored to be worn out like a Hawaiian shirt. What arrived has a curved bottom tailored like a business shirt which looks just wrong when worn out.

Poidah
PoidahPerth

Postage is a rip off.

Charged $28.00 for Express Post when received items they were in a small express satchel which coats $12.20 and signature which is $2.95 total of $15.15. Not sure why the huge mark up on postage . As an Australia Post employee am aware that businesses also can get savings on postage.

An M.
An M.

Delivery is slow as a wet week

How can it take over 3 days to ship from Campbelltown to Bondi? Buy from the Club shop instead. Terrible customer service as well, I don’t need sassy just want my items.

Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Not Receiced purchase

I paid for an express post delivery for the Collingswood cap and as of Wednesday 5th June it has not been delivered. My order was placed on the 1st June 2019.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Savvy Supporter compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Wendy G.
Wendy G.asked

Not happy still have been sent my tracking number for my order were is it just take money from me never bye from them again

Hi Wendy,
The product listing for the Melbourne Storm Ladies Premiers Jersey clearly states that this is a presale item. The manufacturers need time to make the jersey following the grand final. It states in the listing that the jersey is to be dispatched 4-5 weeks following the winner of the grand final. Your jersey was actually shipped yesterday, which is ahead of schedule. No other retailer in the country has received these jerseys yet, simply because they aren't made before the grand final takes place. We responded to both of your customer service inquiries via email when you messaged.
Thanks,

Melvin S.
Melvin S.asked

Is possible to receive items until france ? are we sure it will come until france ? Is it with UPS or DHL ? thanks.

Heath
Heathasked

ordered my merchandise over the weekend just gone and still haven't heard if it's been sent yet. What's going on? Does it usually take this long to get a response in letting me know it's on it's way.

Wayne
Wayne

Can take a few days but it always arrives and you get a tracking number via email once they have sent it. If you still have concerns email them. That's how I dealt with them. Hope this helps.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Heath. Happy to help you out directly if you get in contact with us at info@savvysupporter.com.au and I can give you an update on your tracking info. However, if I've matched your surname correctly your order was shipped the next day and is enroute to Perth as we speak.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy Supporter representatives