Savvy Supporter

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy Supporter

Kailin
KailinSydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

Wanted to buy some Grand Final shirts for my Dad and me, but we were worried we left it too late to get them on time. I found this company online and saw that they did same-day delivery, so I was hooked!

Purchased at lunchtime, delivered that night by 8 pm. Couldn't be happier with the service and also the products we received. The shirts are great!

Will definitely be shopping here again.

Allison S
Allison SSydney, NSW

Awesome work Savvy

I ordered this morning and received my products tonight. It's incredible that you can offer such amazing service in times like these. Great packaging too, my jersey and hat arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Savvy!!

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

SAME DAY DELIVERY!

Products ordered about 9am and delivered at 7pm that night. One item needs a d exchange and customer service replied instantly! All ready for the game this weekend. Go souths!

Marlene M.
Marlene M.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant service and same day delivery

I purchased two items in the morning which were delivered same day, well in time for the NRL GF Sunday. If you are worried that you won’t get items in time from another supplier don’t hesitate to order from Savvy. I don’t know of any other company or business who has managed to do this during COVID. They used couriers not Aust Post. I am still in shock that I have my items. The items are genuine and perfect. I would shop here again 200%. I highly recommend using this business.

Hinchy
HinchySydney, NSW

A1 Company that delivers on their promises.

Thanks for the prompt next day delivery as promised. I'll definitely recommend your company and continue to purchase from you.

Gordon G
Gordon GSydney, NSW

Reliable Company with Quality Customer Service and Fast Processing

Ordered on the day, shipped in the afternoon received at night.
That was not a fluke as I am a repeat customer, and they backed it up.
Also contact customer service was fast and efficient. The was it should be.
Highly recommended.

Fast delivery

Placed and order around 8am and my package was delivered 9pm on the same day.
Also placed an order to be delivered to QLD and the package arrived the very next day. I will definitely be ordering again and I highly recommend Savvy Supporters ! Ticks all boxes!

Deb
DebSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Super fast service and response times. I made an error in the sizing and contacted Savvy who were quick to respond and provide return details. Very happy customer here

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Deb for taking the time to leave a review. Glad you're happy!

Needed fast shipping & got it extra fast!’

My order came in one day I was worried it would not come in time but it came 5 days early!! Thanks so much

andrew h.
andrew h.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick delivery

Ordered 7.00pm on the Thursday night
Delivered in Sydney 8.45pm Friday night
15 mins before the listed time
Very happy with the service and delivery time
As it was a birthday gift
Item a little more expensive then elsewhere but only place that does next day delivery
Exceptional considering we’re living in a COVID world
Excellent job

Karyn
KarynSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic fast service! I ordered a Hoodie for my Panthers mad son at 1pm, on his birthday, and received it the same night. It fit perfectly and was the perfect present. Thank you.

Awesome Company with Fantastic Customer Service

i have dealt with Savvy Supporter a few times now and they are quick to respond, very helpful, pick & ship the order super quick and supply great quality. i never hesitate to go to them for my NRL gear.

Randolph T.
Randolph T.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I made a mistake and Savvy Customer service team help fixed the wrong order to satisfy a customer. Well done, your work are commendable.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Randolph for taking the time to share your experience! Glad you're happy. Have a great week!

Ray G.
Ray G.Mid North Coast, NSW

best and fastest service yet

Hi guys just a quick thank you for the super quick delivery and perfect sales so so quick
Will be doing a lot more orders through you guys.
Ray G

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Welcome on board Ray! Glad you're happy. Will pass your feedback onto the team. Cheers

Excellent Service

Having dealt previously I knew that Savvy was terrific but after my second order I couldn't go past and not give them AAAA++++ for their service. They were amazing, friendly and so patient even though I was in the wrong...wrong delivery status, last-minute size change it just went on & on. Thank you Savvyy

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Irene - it's our pleasure. Glad you're happy!

Wendy G.
Wendy G.asked

Not happy still have been sent my tracking number for my order were is it just take money from me never bye from them again

Hi Wendy,
The product listing for the Melbourne Storm Ladies Premiers Jersey clearly states that this is a presale item. The manufacturers need time to make the jersey following the grand final. It states in the listing that the jersey is to be dispatched 4-5 weeks following the winner of the grand final. Your jersey was actually shipped yesterday, which is ahead of schedule. No other retailer in the country has received these jerseys yet, simply because they aren't made before the grand final takes place. We responded to both of your customer service inquiries via email when you messaged.
Thanks,

Melvin S.
Melvin S.asked

Is possible to receive items until france ? are we sure it will come until france ? Is it with UPS or DHL ? thanks.

Heath
Heathasked

ordered my merchandise over the weekend just gone and still haven't heard if it's been sent yet. What's going on? Does it usually take this long to get a response in letting me know it's on it's way.

Wayne
Wayne

Can take a few days but it always arrives and you get a tracking number via email once they have sent it. If you still have concerns email them. That's how I dealt with them. Hope this helps.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Heath. Happy to help you out directly if you get in contact with us at info@savvysupporter.com.au and I can give you an update on your tracking info. However, if I've matched your surname correctly your order was shipped the next day and is enroute to Perth as we speak.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy Supporter representatives