Savvy Supporter

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy Supporter

Needed fast shipping & got it extra fast!’

My order came in one day I was worried it would not come in time but it came 5 days early!! Thanks so much

andrew h.
andrew h.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick delivery

Ordered 7.00pm on the Thursday night
Delivered in Sydney 8.45pm Friday night
15 mins before the listed time
Very happy with the service and delivery time
As it was a birthday gift
Item a little more expensive then elsewhere but only place that does next day delivery
Exceptional considering we’re living in a COVID world
Excellent job

Karyn
KarynSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic fast service! I ordered a Hoodie for my Panthers mad son at 1pm, on his birthday, and received it the same night. It fit perfectly and was the perfect present. Thank you.

Awesome Company with Fantastic Customer Service

i have dealt with Savvy Supporter a few times now and they are quick to respond, very helpful, pick & ship the order super quick and supply great quality. i never hesitate to go to them for my NRL gear.

Randolph T.
Randolph T.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I made a mistake and Savvy Customer service team help fixed the wrong order to satisfy a customer. Well done, your work are commendable.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Randolph for taking the time to share your experience! Glad you're happy. Have a great week!

Ray G.
Ray G.Mid North Coast, NSW

best and fastest service yet

Hi guys just a quick thank you for the super quick delivery and perfect sales so so quick
Will be doing a lot more orders through you guys.
Ray G

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Welcome on board Ray! Glad you're happy. Will pass your feedback onto the team. Cheers

Excellent Service

Having dealt previously I knew that Savvy was terrific but after my second order I couldn't go past and not give them AAAA++++ for their service. They were amazing, friendly and so patient even though I was in the wrong...wrong delivery status, last-minute size change it just went on & on. Thank you Savvyy

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Irene - it's our pleasure. Glad you're happy!

Chris L.
Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic products, excellent customer service

I was searching for a South Sydney ANZAC Day jersey - that seemed to have sold out quick smart.
I found Savvy Supporter on eBay and went across to their website. Found the official jersey in stock and ordered online and picked up, all in one day. The customer service was awesome - helpful, friendly. Looking through the range of NRL and other sports jerseys and hoodies, there was so much to choose from. Better yet - the prices are very competitive against other retailers and great discounts on discontinued or end of season stock. As a collector of NRL jerseys, I'll definitely be back. Thanks again.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience Chris! So happy you've found us.

Bill W.
Bill W.Launceston, TAS

Buying online with face to face service

When ordering my Melbourne Storm fan gear it was hard to judge sizing - and nobody here in Tassie sells NRL gear. Contacted Savvy with sizing questions and got super quick response with sound advice. Order was shipped within 24hrs and arrived a few days later. Everything was the absolute best quality and fit perfectly.
Blown away with the price/service and quality of the product. Can't imagine buying my NRL gear anywhere else.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Bill! Glad you had such a great experience and loved the gear.

Exceptional Customer Service

I required a product at very short notice. I contacted Savvy Supporter who responded immediately with a number of solutions. I placed the order and received the product extremely quickly.
The customer service provided was exceptional and can not recommend Savvy Supporter enough.
Shop with confidence at Savvy Supporter.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

A huge thank you Nick for taking the time to leave a review on your experience. Have a great day.

Tomislav B.
Tomislav B.Sydney, NSW

Great products with even better service !

A wide range of great supporter gear and ultra fast postage! Needed a Rabbitohs hoodie for a quick last minute present and it came on time.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Tomislav for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you're happy! Up the Rabbitohs!

Savvy Supporter to the rescue!

Needed jerseys urgently for a project & Bridgette saves the day- made it so easy. Great assistance & kept me advised every step of the selection & delivery process !

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Richard, glad you're happy.

Darren squire
Darren squire Sydney, NSW

Bulldogs hoodie

Very happy with my bulldogs hoodie. Great quality and arrived in 2 days . Great service, thank you for your service

Thanks Darren! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Cheers,

Janelle H.
Janelle H.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I ordered an NRL jacket as a gift for a relative. This jacket arrived very quickly. Unfortunately I purchased the incorrect size. Emailed customer service and advised of return details. I returned and exchanged the goods and have already received the replacement jacket. All this in just over a week. I found the purchase and exchange very simple and the customer service was very efficient. This is an online store I will definitely shop with again.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Janelle, so glad you're happy!

Genny.T
Genny.TFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer service on Point!!

I am one happy and even more satisfied Customer!! I ordered an Indigenous all stars training singlet 2 weeks b4 the game, when it arrived, it was to small. From their instructions, I exp posted it back to exchange. Took minimum 4 business days for exchange. I got it b4 the game. Communication was effective and reassuring. Definitely 5 stars from me!! Thank you Savvy Supporter.

Wendy G.
Wendy G.asked

Not happy still have been sent my tracking number for my order were is it just take money from me never bye from them again

Hi Wendy,
The product listing for the Melbourne Storm Ladies Premiers Jersey clearly states that this is a presale item. The manufacturers need time to make the jersey following the grand final. It states in the listing that the jersey is to be dispatched 4-5 weeks following the winner of the grand final. Your jersey was actually shipped yesterday, which is ahead of schedule. No other retailer in the country has received these jerseys yet, simply because they aren't made before the grand final takes place. We responded to both of your customer service inquiries via email when you messaged.
Thanks,

Melvin S.
Melvin S.asked

Is possible to receive items until france ? are we sure it will come until france ? Is it with UPS or DHL ? thanks.

Heath
Heathasked

ordered my merchandise over the weekend just gone and still haven't heard if it's been sent yet. What's going on? Does it usually take this long to get a response in letting me know it's on it's way.

Wayne
Wayne

Can take a few days but it always arrives and you get a tracking number via email once they have sent it. If you still have concerns email them. That's how I dealt with them. Hope this helps.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Heath. Happy to help you out directly if you get in contact with us at info@savvysupporter.com.au and I can give you an update on your tracking info. However, if I've matched your surname correctly your order was shipped the next day and is enroute to Perth as we speak.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy Supporter representatives