Savvy (page 2 of 10)

Personal Loans, Car Loans, Car Insurance, etc...

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (15)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.75 years
Michele
MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SAVVY wanted my internet banking details (CRN and Password) to access my bank statements and wouldn’t progress without.

SAVVY would not accept PDF bank statements via email they wanted my internet banking CRN passwords. The customer service rep was rude and could hardly speak English which didn’t help.

none
noneTasmania

was ok, happy with rates

good communication and was quick with answering any questions.

was stated that the repayments quoted included monthly charges but this was not the case once first payment was processed. this was very disappointing

Bought a new toy

The service was good just some parts where very slow, I had to wait for four days to get the acceptance letter even though I was told I had the finance.

Hey mate
Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistant

David Gasper has been put through the ringer with me but has continued to help me through the application process. He will get you the best rate he can as son as he can

Preggie888
Preggie888Perth, WA

Worst car finance brokers

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Chris
Chris

Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Luc
Luc

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Jayden Alex Ma
Jayden Alex MaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Sarbjit S.
Sarbjit S.

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

MarniW
MarniWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Nick D
Nick D

Great help!

Personal bank declined my applications because of the number of applications over a 12 month period however my income covered alot more than i was asking for. Savvy was able to get an application completed/processed within a week and I had funds within 24hrs of signing the paperwork. Extremely informative throughout the entire process and I'll be sure to come back in the upcoming years for my home loan and any future car loans.

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Mason
MasonSydney, NSW

Absolutely useless

Absolutely useless. Said it would take 3 business days to receive funds. 2 weeks later and still trying to sort it out. Was eventually declined because of info I already gave at the very beginning of the application. Went to another company and my loan amount was halved because I was rejected by them. Wasted weeks of my time and ended up costing me over $1500

Sandra Robinson
Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Don't believe them

I applied for a loan, being told that they help people with poor credit scores, I did everything they asked, and received a call back to be told they aren't going to bother trying to get it approved because of my credit score.
The guy didn't care, and hung up on me when I asked questions.
I rang him back, hr answered the questions, but never apologized for hanging up on me. Very rude.

Tom L
Tom LPalmerston, NT

Just ok if you don’t change anything and pay always on time.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy