Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4 years

Bunch of clowns

Sent off all info required and signed everything within a few days, heard nothing back for weeks and when i rang up he promised it was aproved and funds would be sent within 2 days, waited 2 days and called back (on a friday) and asked if the finance would go through before the weekend just to have him reply "no chance" very bluntly. Whole experience was rude and no communication through the process. steer clear

Doreenrunner
DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Too many fees watch out

Contacted savvy as came as one of giving best car loan rates “advertised” 2.85, after submitting all info required they came back with 3.85% for a 4 year loan 15k on a 40k car. But the fees charged made loan to be 9.5% which they dont tell you as they just want you to focus on the monthy payment. First and last time ever contacting this company.

D.S.
D.S.melbourne

Forget it. Information gathering

Just another information gathering company I have to assume. I tick all the eligibility boxes. Same job for 5 years, almost $2000 a fortnight income, and after filling in all the information they needed. I was told apparently every loan company they had on their books declined me for a $3000 loan, at less than $200 a fortnight. I would love to find a company that is run by a human being and not a machine. Don't waste your time with this one.

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.South East Queensland, QLD

I ask savvy for a car loan, the person who I talked he wasn't helpful at all. $10000 for 3 years $411/m I'm on a disabil

I have no voice or video, we talked on the phone, and he was not helpful at all. I was surprised how he talked with me. I'm never want to contact with them ever. I'm on the disability pension.

Ben R.
Ben R.New South Wales

time wasting

after spending all the time going through the application and sending in all my forms an documents, then the tell me due to the fact i have a default under 18months they cannot proceed

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

worst company i have ever experienced. Will definitely never use them ever again

My Account manager gave misleading information, impossible to get into contact with, she would go missing for days then come back and say she was in training - would never leave a contact i could speak to whilst she was gone. As a whole just a real unprofessional outfit. She didn't even let me choose the day i wanted money to be direct debited out of my account.

Gary Y.
Gary Y.

Worst experience and complete waste of time. And if you get Jackie expect your application 100% to be declined.

Worst company, worst service. Go somewhere else if your after any loans.

Jackie wasted mine and my wife's time for two whole days.

I should have read the bad reviews they had before we applied through them.

Never again.

thea2864
thea2864South-Eastern Region, NSW

Slow unreliable

We are trying to get a car loan , paper work sent in twice Loretta was hopeless kept loosing paper work , application has taken weeks with little communication then told us we could get $8000 then got annoyed when we said no.
Just don't use this service.

rob
robPerth, WA

Terrible

Not very fair at all. They looked for a vehicle for me and told me they found one, checked it out and was alright $17000 Nissan Navara, so they said a finance company agreed to finance the $15000 if i deposit 2000 asap, so i deposited the $2000 and found out later that it was non refundable and the finance company ends up sending me a bill for $21000 loan.So adding on insurance and savvy commsision etc. Im paying it off and not trying to get out of it, but just make sure you ask them for every single detail about the loan before you deposit.

Michele
MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SAVVY wanted my internet banking details (CRN and Password) to access my bank statements and wouldn’t progress without.

SAVVY would not accept PDF bank statements via email they wanted my internet banking CRN passwords. The customer service rep was rude and could hardly speak English which didn’t help.

Preggie888
Preggie888Perth, WA

Worst car finance brokers

Mason
MasonSydney, NSW

Absolutely useless

Absolutely useless. Said it would take 3 business days to receive funds. 2 weeks later and still trying to sort it out. Was eventually declined because of info I already gave at the very beginning of the application. Went to another company and my loan amount was halved because I was rejected by them. Wasted weeks of my time and ended up costing me over $1500

Sandra Robinson
Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Don't believe them

I applied for a loan, being told that they help people with poor credit scores, I did everything they asked, and received a call back to be told they aren't going to bother trying to get it approved because of my credit score.
The guy didn't care, and hung up on me when I asked questions.
I rang him back, hr answered the questions, but never apologized for hanging up on me. Very rude.

Don't Bother - Did Not Contact Me

Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother with this company.

Spoke to Kevin.
He got me pre-approved for a loan, but failed to set expectations, kept me hanging on for the 2 weeks it took him to go to 2 lenders that they have - then came back with a 195 p/week option, when I told him that 125 was my maximum and a 25% interest rate.
He wouldn’t pass along any details through the whole process and kept me out of the loop.

When I said no, he called me and left a lengthy voice message for him and a colleague talking about my situation and the colleague was more worried that I was going to another company and they were only going to undercut by a little bit and that they would convince me and they loose out.

Super unprofessional - Took way too long and a waste of time going through this company.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy