Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
none
noneTasmania

was ok, happy with rates

good communication and was quick with answering any questions.

was stated that the repayments quoted included monthly charges but this was not the case once first payment was processed. this was very disappointing

Tom L
Tom LPalmerston, NT

Just ok if you don’t change anything and pay always on time.

Application Process

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

Finance

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

Average service

Wasn't bad service, loan was higher interest rate than promised (told me 4.8%, got 14%) and there were fees I only noticed on the contracts that they didn't tell me about (risk fee and application fee) but they weren't too bad otherwise.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy