Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years

Bought a new toy

The service was good just some parts where very slow, I had to wait for four days to get the acceptance letter even though I was told I had the finance.

Hey mate
Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistant

David Gasper has been put through the ringer with me but has continued to help me through the application process. He will get you the best rate he can as son as he can

Jayden Alex Ma
Jayden Alex MaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Finance

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

Robbie
RobbieWerribee

Great service Savvy.

Just contacted Savvy on the net and inquired about a loan the agent got back to me sent the details and i applied for the loan was approved very quickly by just following the guild, The agent was very helpfull and paticent .
It made the whol;e process very easy - Thanks Savvy and Reece the agent.

Savvy F.Savvy

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business!

My experience was dependant on the service of Mitch. Mitch no matter we he goes will be a success and savvy are very lucky to have such a person representing their company.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Oustanding Service

From the first contact, I felt like I was being looked after, Dan went out of his way to make the process easy and kept me informed at all times throughout the process.

Very helpful and easy process

Use of technology to assist in speediness made things so easy. Electronic signatures for the most part and great communication.

Finally got my car

Savvy finance help me with me everything from getting me a better deal on a new car and finding me the best lender for the car

Good experience

The team at savvy are great to deal with and extremely prompt. Justin and Katie were on point. However the person I last delt with sent me some one else's final contract info.

Finance

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

Very professionaland efficient

We recently used Savvy for our Car finance and would highly recommend them to anyone. Their service is proffesional and we felt very well looked after. It took a week from being preapproved to be driving away in our new car.

Great service, even in a difficult scenario

Alastair provided excellent service despite difficult circumstances. All worked out well in the end. I will suggest savvy to anybody who might be unclear with regards to market requirements.

My experience was fine

John F at Savvy was a pleasure to deal with. He got me a loan at a better rate than I was expecting, and was very patient with me and my need to find a particular car. And thanks to Gianni (the fleet manager), who was fun to talk to, and helped find my dream car. Thanks guys!

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy