Savvy
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have begun enquiring with a few refinancing providers and found the rates too high and 1 company in particular had terrible, unprofessional service. I was then called up by Savvy who I'd emailed a week prior. The rep was great, easy to talk to and answered all the questions I had. It really made me feel better about the whole process and just put my mind at ease. Everything was simple and I got a great rate, my old loan is now paid out. I will definitely come back to Savvy if I need anything else. Thanks heaps to the Savvy staff that helped me :)

Angelica Nicholson
Angelica NicholsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I could not recommend Phil from Savvy enough! I’ve been told I would get denied for a loan by other finance companies, but he made it happen and got me a great loan approval. He had great communication and contacted me when it was necessary. I highly recommend Savvy because of Phil. Thankyou!!

Easy finance help

They were extremely helpful with a quick response time to my enquiry got finance hassle free excellent service highly recommend them to anyone seeking finance thank you for your help

Awesome service

After being refused finance from a bank and car yard, the team from Savvy went and shocked us with an approval for a new car. Thanks to the team from savvy

Krisy
KrisyHunter Region, NSW

Great experience

I dealt with Nick he definitely was great, financially I couldn't achieve a brand new car but we work through and got me a good 2nd hand model of my dream car. Nick is a great communicator, and always responds to emails and/ or returns calls, not question is treated as stupid and has a wonderful and truthful manner about him.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mathew
MathewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best insurance person I've ever spoken to.

Today I spoke to Nick from Savvy car insurance, he was in no way salesy and completely had best interests in mind for "me", the customer explaining that it wasn't worth my time to refinance my loan as even though they could beat the rate the fees would outweigh the savings and wouldn't be worth it for me. Next time I need a car loan is definitely call savvy to sort out a loan for me.

Chris
Chris

Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Luc
Luc

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Sarbjit S.
Sarbjit S.

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

MarniW
MarniWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Nick D
Nick D

Great help!

Personal bank declined my applications because of the number of applications over a 12 month period however my income covered alot more than i was asking for. Savvy was able to get an application completed/processed within a week and I had funds within 24hrs of signing the paperwork. Extremely informative throughout the entire process and I'll be sure to come back in the upcoming years for my home loan and any future car loans.

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Jay
JayLogan

Just got of the phone with Savvy customer service. I was only ringing to enquire (NOT APPLY) on behalf of my son to see what options, rates, repayments etc would be in his current position only just turning 21, casual employment for almost 2yrs and only finance commitments is boarding and mobile phone plan. No credit history. Looking at $6000- $8000 lending capacity.
No attempt what so ever to give any information because I am not the person looking at applying. Tone of voice verified that he was uninterested in speaking to me. Potentially a possible new customer lost.

Poor Customer services unable to meet deadline -care factor zero

Savvy F.Savvy

Impeccable Service

Well I can write a story on recent service provided by Anthony Lengo. He is a gem of a professional to deal with.
Up to date communication and following up on my case were dealt so efficiently by anthony.
I really want to thank Anthony for his hard work and determination in providing an excellent customer service.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy