Savvy
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy

3.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have begun enquiring with a few refinancing providers and found the rates too high and 1 company in particular had terrible, unprofessional service. I was then called up by Savvy who I'd emailed a week prior. The rep was great, easy to talk to and answered all the questions I had. It really made me feel better about the whole process and just put my mind at ease. Everything was simple and I got a great rate, my old loan is now paid out. I will definitely come back to Savvy if I need anything else. Thanks heaps to the Savvy staff that helped me :)

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelToyota RAV4

Easy finance help

They were extremely helpful with a quick response time to my enquiry got finance hassle free excellent service highly recommend them to anyone seeking finance thank you for your help

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Chris
Chris

Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Finance

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

Sarbjit S.
Sarbjit S.

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

MarniW
MarniWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nick D
Nick D

Great help!

Personal bank declined my applications because of the number of applications over a 12 month period however my income covered alot more than i was asking for. Savvy was able to get an application completed/processed within a week and I had funds within 24hrs of signing the paperwork. Extremely informative throughout the entire process and I'll be sure to come back in the upcoming years for my home loan and any future car loans.

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy