Savvy (page 2 of 3)

Personal Loans, Car Loans, Car Insurance, etc...
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years

excellent

Trustworthy people Emmanuel and Gianni very helpful, accommodating helping me for a week to get my new car without giving dollar. All was thru financing. Thank guys keep uo good job

Luke from Savvy is AH-MAY-ZING!!

Luke gave fantastic personalised service. He took the time to understand my needs and helped tailor a package to meet them. Once i was ready to go ahead with finance and chose my car i was in it within a couple of days. I can't rave enough about how happy i am

I am absolutely stoked with the service that was provided and how fast they achieved the approval and service of getting me a car.

Ben
Ben

Fantastic service

Anthony made the whole process from start to finish an easy and carefree one. He gave me all my options, explained all of the ins and outs in detail, and gave me my space when I needed the time to think everything over - which for me was quite important. Couldn't be happier. He kept constant tabs, which made communication a breeze.
I was quite unsure and hesitant in regards to the whole process as this was my first loan, however Anthony made me feel quite comfortable in the end, resulting in my business.
Very happy with overall service and smoothness of the whole process.

Dani Russell
Dani RussellSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Nick was amazing,
He was extremely helpful from the get go,
The communication was amazing,
I would totally recommend using Savvy

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brendan
Brendan

positive

we recently utilised savvy for caravan finance, a very positive experience for a great result. Brad, Peter and Dwight certainly know their stuff and are an assett to the company

Lissa
LissaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service

2nd time I've used Savvy and once again they were amazingly efficient and pleasant. Peter was very helpful and greatly appreciated. Well done Savvy.

bill long
bill longOberon

awesome service from day one

would recommened Savvy. from sourcing the loan to settlement Emily Breaden and Katia Abi-Richa was a absolute champion to deal with and got me a better deal than i was able to get with the banks.big thank you to you to guys you will be my first port of call in any other finances that i require, thank you both again

Bernadette
BernadetteRokewood

Couldn't be happier.

Peter Eblen has been amazing throughout the process of refinancing our existing car loan and obtaining a new car loan for us. A previous broker company had brushed us off immediate telling us that it wasn't possible but Peter put in the time and effort to research our options, keeping us in the loop the whole time and thinking outside the box until he came to the best solution for us.

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

happy to deal with savvy

was apleasure working with steven warner no problems at all.happy everything went as good as it did the service was fantastic

Pjb
PjbRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect

Thanks to savvy & there team I was able to buy the 4x4 of my dreams now able to take family on a life time of adventures

Excellent service

Peter was excellent to deal with and Dwight Quirol was fantastic he went beyond what he had to to make sure the settlement happened in a very limited. Would definitely recommend your services.

Cheers

Communication was great

Teo make the application simple and although I have to submit the application online and I dont like that! Teo explained step by step and keep us on the loop about the progress of our car finance.

In one word, fantastic!

I contacted Savvy, staff very friendly and easy to talk, so in one week the finance was approved with zero problem,
Luke was so so nice and friendly, definitely I'll recommend Savvy.

I had a very positive application experience.

I felt I was very well looked after. I felt like I was important to savvy as a person first and as a client second.

Jason smith
Jason smithPerth, WA

the teAm is the best

I will definitely recommend savvy to my friends and family they are quick and knowledgeable and they do their best to make the finance less daunting to novices like me well done savvy

Great service, Nice and easy highly recommended

Got my loan quick and easy through Savvy. Great attention to detail and will be using them again when required.

Nisha
Nisha

Great

Na all gud now prom bless at all they all r so gud n understand very gr8 service will tell me frds too .

Awsome service quick and easy

Cale Sammons was fantastic highly recommend him and Savvy you will get my business again just all the extra stuff he organised like insurance which is a lot cheaper than I ever had the 3 year warranty and the deal with liberty honestly could not be happier

They had great service, minimal effort required to apply for the loan. Would use the service again and recommend to others.

Excellent service

The Guys at savy are the best. Vas helped me with my application for a car loan. He made everything seem easy, kept me posted on the progress of my loan everyday. He even helped me get the best price on the market.

Thank you Vas and the rest of the team at savy

Car loan couldn't have been more helpful!

Savvy finance was so very quick and easy. Vas and Gianni went above and beyond to help me get into my new car! It was a difficult situation and they handled it with such professionalism and helped me every step of the way! Thank you so much!

Moe
MoeGungahlin 2914, ACT

Quicker than I expected

Savvy broker tried his best to get me what I needed and well he did

Luc
Luc

Fabulous service

A massive thank you to Justin and his team. Without you all I wouldn't be getting my work car which is going to help my business in a big way

March 21st 2017 Update: Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Really good, excellent rate.

Easy to deal with, very helpful and quick with their responses. They liaised with the car sales to ensure the finance was processed appropriately. I would highly recommend them.

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy