Savvy (page 3 of 3)

Personal Loans, Car Loans, Car Insurance, etc...
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years

Outstanding Client Service

Upon buying a brand new car this year, we were in the market for a broker who could get us the best deal. Living in Newcastle NSW we decided to engage with a local broker who, to our disappointment, did not have our best interests in mind. My husband pulled the pin on him and suggested we speak with Chris at Savvy. I have never experienced such service from a financial assistant - And I work in Conveyancing!! Chris was such a pleasure to deal with and was prompt with any and all of our requests. I would absolutely recommend Savvy to anyone in the market for finance options. In fact we have already sent some of our friends to Chris!

Dean
DeanSydney

Excellent Service

Had a tricky loan situation with visas etc. My loan agent was excellent, he understood my needs and arranged the loan accordingly. I tried a few different companies and no one bothered to try help. Savvy was excellent from the start till the day I received my bike.

great service

Friendly staff easy to contact quick with the response highly recommend look to using use in the future top service

Pete
PeteBallarat

Easy. Perfect and works

This is my first car loan. At nearly 50 years old thought it was time to buy a nice car. Thanks to Justin and his team this happened. Great professional service. Nothing was to hard from securing the finance to all my insurance needs. Will not hesitate to use there services again and will be recommending them to all family and friends. Again a big thank you to there entire team.

Easy, not only saved money but time as well

Really easy, great interest rate. Even the car yard that tried to sell me their finance asked the interest rate I got and when I told them did not try and sell me theirs. They does however advise what a good rate it was. Definitely recommend Savvy Finance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service

Daniel cannela is fantastic he goes above and beyond to help you out. Would highly recommend him to help any one looking for a loan.

excellent

Excellent communication Tyson was extremely professional and helpful. Will recommend to friends and acquaintances. Thank you Tyson very much much appreciated.

Car loan

Yes savvy was so easy to deal with and knew exactly what we wanted and we had our car in no time at all.

Fantastic service

I was very happy with the service provided by Nick and the team and Savvy. Everything ran very smoothly and my loan was approved and funds paid very quickly.

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

Effcient, excellent service !!

Fantastic service, competitive rate too !!!
Quick turn around for approval with no nonsense service !
Very professional staff who are contactable at any time even after hours ! and that's saying something these days !

Hutcho
HutchoBellbird

Fast and efficient

Great service from Emily, she went above and beyond to help me get a great deal. Emily was friendly and very efficient.

Perfect.

Great service from Nick. He was very helpful and assisted us purchasing new vehicles. Nick and his team were very efficient.

re: thanks boys for standing by me & seeing this through

Dear Savvy Finance, thankyou so much for this opportunity. Thanks again to Nick, Tony, Vas, & Gianni @ Vehicles Direct Australia. Thank you to you all for the transparency, & for making it a friendly & helpful experience. I would highly recommend Savvy Finance & Vehicles Australia to broker not only the best financial arrangement, but also take advantage of Gianni's 30 years in the industry to source the best vehicle. Highly recommended!! Sincerely, Timothy.

Savvy Finance go above and beyond

I would like to specially thank Chris and Gianni from Savvy, who went above and beyond to assist me with purchasing the car of my dreams.

Fantastic!

Savvy finance helped me get back on the road again and my consultant was so helpful with all my questions.

Friendly helpful staff

Savvy made it really easy to get our finance I found all the staff really happy and helpful and I would recommend to anyone!

Well done.

The team at Savvy were great when I purchased my Fiat 500 they were efficient and Alastair was excellent could not fault them - well done..

NAF
NAFCraigieburn

Excellent customer service

I was very impressed with Kaylan and the high level of customer service he demonstrated...I will not think twice when I need another loan to go through Savvy.

Great people to deal with

Great service nick sorted everything out on time everytime Awesome customer service and gets back to me straight away And I no if I have any hassles that he's only one phone call away!

jesse
jesseperth

great

Excellent customer service.
Friendly staff who go to great lengths to keep you happy and get you into a vehicle asap

Great customer service!

I made an enquiry with Savvy and received a call back within 5 minutes which kicked off the beginning of a great customer service experience. I was looking at purchasing a new car for my family which we needed as the family was growing. The guys at savvy had me in my new car 2 days after my enquiry. The process was so quick and easy. They took responsibility of the process and I hardly had to do anything.

Highly recommend the Savvy Finance crew

Tony
TonyAdelaide

Excellent Service, Friendly and Accomodating

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Compare all 6 Savvy
Savvy Home Loans

Savvy Home Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryFinance and Car LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home Loans
Compare all 6 Savvy