Scanpan Spectrum Mouse

Scanpan Spectrum Mouse

See the Best Knife Sharpeners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mortishia

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs modifications

Firstly though it looks obvious on how to use, instructions wouldn’t have gone astray. Upon using the first time, the sharpening of a knife can be felt. As time of use, the blades are not as useful. They become blunt. I have learnt to use in sharpening a knife to pull on a 45 degree angle both left and right side or angle on one side and then turn around and sharpen the other way. This may work for a while then go back to normal sharpening. There also is no suction to hold down the mouse, so fingers beware. Though it may look great, needs many improvements and modifications to reach a higher review for me.
Unfortunately, would not recommend this item. Look around for better sharpener.

Purchased in January 2019 at Spotlight.

It just doesn’t work

I bought this product due to the reputation of Scanpan. It’s not very expensive, but it just doesn’t work at all. If anything it actually made my knives more blunt than they’ve ever been.
I’ll be taking it back for a refund.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Glenda

GlendaGosford

Not Interested At All

i am not the least bit interested in this product or any other product from Global Shop Direct. I have been bitten 3 times with their gear. One would think I would have learned after the the first time. But after reading these reviews on this item I am not the least bit tempted. The only way I would consider it if it was sent to me free to try and no postage charges and no charges to send it back. Many Thanks to those who bothered to send in a review.
Glenda

Valerie

ValerieCanberra 2600, ACT

Does exactly what it promises with very little effort.

The instructions say not to use any pressure when sharpening, and it works!
Couldn't be happier.
Small and compact.
I've used other knife sharpeners in the past and this is the easiest to use and to store.

Ramjet59