ScentGod (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (101)

Love the variety

I love how the variety of scents allows you to test a fragrance before buying a full bottle from the store, would be AMAZING if Scent God offered the option of buying a full bottle of the fragrance also, but overall the customer service is exceptional along with great products.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Glen, thanks for the review and we are glad that you are trying different fragrances without the commitment. Thanks for the feedback on the full-bottles, we are definitely thinking of giving you that option as well.

Love it

Fantastic range of perfumes! A great way to try new scents without having to pay full price. Would purchase again.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

So easy and convenient!

Scent God is so easy to sign up for, giving you personalised options to choose from which make choosing your perfume so much easier ! The range is incredible with so many designer perfumes to offer !!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Miriam, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the experience. More perfumes are being added this month so stay tuned.

Renee
ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Started at as a trial, now obsessed

I found ScentGod just by chance, I was curious and gave it a go. Now I love receiving my order every month and trialling beautiful scents!

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Renee, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying a new scent with us every month.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

A fantastic concept at an affordable price

I really enjoy that there is a large variety of products and that the sizes are perfect for people like me who enjoys perfume but doesn't wear it daily. The sizes are great to trial scents before purchasing their full size, as sometimes it can be difficult to fully invest in a product and then be disappointed or have it go to waste.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kat, thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

Amelia
AmeliaSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!

The store is super easy to work out and it has such a wide range for such a reasonable price! I love receiving the little packages in the mail once a month :)

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Amelia, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

The scent is so nice and lasts ages on me which is fantastic

Very satisfied with my product. I have let many people compliment me of how amazing the scent is. Very pleasant

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jamie, glad to hear that you are enjoying your perfumes. Here's to many more compliments in the future.

Bianca
BiancaPerth, WA

Bottles need to be a little bigger for the price

Love the diversity, love the range, however for the price, the bottles need to be a little bigger other than that it’s nice to keep in my handbag

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bianca, we appreciate the feedback and will surely work on it. Thanks for the review.

Most convenient service ever

Just absolutely in love with this brand and their efficient service, saved me on countless dates ;) The bottle came in through mail within a week and I have been addicted since the first time it came. There's also a very wide range of perfumes being offered.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hey Liam, love the fact that we are partially responsible for enhancing your dating game. More perfumes to be added this month so stay tuned.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Convenient and luxurios. Highly recommended.

Great concept where you have the luxury of carrying your favourite scents around with you all the time. Scentgod is literally god who makes it possible for you to afford all your favourite perfumes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Prerna, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different perfumes with us.

Perfect size!

The perfume comes in a cute small bottle and a dust bag, perfect for bags and lasts the whole month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Elise, thanks for the lovely review and we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Veronica
VeronicaPerth, WA

Scentsational

As a lover of perfume It’s a great way of keeping up with all the new perfumes that are regularly released

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Veronica, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Gippsland, VIC

I love SentGod.

I have four sisters and if i don't like one of my choices, one of my four sisters do. Love it.xx

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Vanessa, delighted to hear that you all are enjoying exploring new perfumes.

Amazing service!

Love the website and how you can fill out a quick Survey to find new fragrances. All the ones I’ve gotten have smelt amazing !!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kayla, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. Thanks for the lovely review.

Ellie R
Ellie R

Pleasantly surprised

3 perfumes down and very happy. Good way to sample scents or have variety. Easy enough service to manage the subscription

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Perfect sized perfume for testing

Love the small sized perfumes. I always want to buy them but can’t afford the high prices for the bottles and like to try different scents. Scent god allows you to try as many as you like for a reasonable price.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Crystalyn, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month without committing to a full size bottle. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Brilliant business idea!

What a wonderful business idea! I love that as a customer, I can get a decent sized sample of a gorgeous perfume before committing to what I want a large size of!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tushna, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying sampling different perfumes with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely love it! Cannot live without it

It was very easy to find what scents I liked and there is plenty of options. All high quality scents

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Shelly, thanks for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Amazing and the scent lasts

It is very easy to navigate the store and find what I would like! Was extremely satisfied and enjoy it

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tammy, thanks for the amazing review. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

So easy to try new perfumes

Easy to pick perfumes,
amazing to try high end products at a good price
Found one of my favs through this Scent God

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad to hear that you have found your new favourite.

Awesome

I’m absolutely loving this service and getting a scent every month is just a delight it’s never the same smell. I’m obsessed

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jade, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Love the fragrance picked it at random as I have my favourites but love it

Had a friend who put me on to the site and helped sign up. Range is good but I do like a lot of the better scents in the next price range. Although I say that the products I have received to date a excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Carol, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

Jennifer M
Jennifer M

Easy and awesome

Easy to order, prompt shipping and great products :) I'm really happy with the subscription service and a new scent arrives every month

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month.

Love my subscription

I enjoy getting different perfumes and have bought single ones besides the monthly.
It’s such a good idea to get a smaller amount before buying a whole bottle.
I have a new favourite perfume now Juliette has a gun and need a new bottle.
Never had any hassles

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarah, thanks for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you have discovered your new favourite and are enjoying our service.

Dani
DaniMid North Coast, NSW

My favourite thing to arrive in the mailbox!

This is my absolute favourite thing. Easy site to use, and I get to sample new fragrances that I usually wouldn’t have access to. A lovely selection of mid-stream and high end perfumes, and I like that I get to choose all what samples I’m sent.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Dani, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

Other Beauty Product Retailers