ScentGod (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (101)

AWESOME

Perfect way to try new perfumes… or to have a variety if you can’t commit to one fragrance! Heaps of choice on their page to chose from either standard or premium fragrance. Definitely staying a member!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Allyson, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Sarina
SarinaDarling Downs, QLD

Always looking forward to my black envelope

I love that each week I get to have a new perfume to add to my collection! I've brought a stand and have a flavour for every occasion! Love love them!!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarina, we are ecstatic to know that you are enjoying trying new perfumes and have one for every occasion. Thank you for so much love.

Zac
ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Makes finding good scents easy, great range to try. Always happy with my order and have found my new favourite fragrances

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Zac, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying finding a new scent every month. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

BEST IDEA YET!!!!

best idea i have come across!! i hate being set on one smell!! this way i can have what i want when i want for my mood etc I LOVE IT!!! thankyou <3

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi AAX, thank you for so much love. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Suzie
SuziePerth, WA

Perfect size and variety

I love the fact that the spray is just the right size for a handbag and also it’s an affordable way to have a range of scents to wear

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Suzie, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Excellent service!

I find the website really easy to navigate. A good range of products to select from. Very responsive customer service and good communication overall.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sasha, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety. Always a pleasure to assist and serve you.

Forever Grateful
Forever GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great investment!

I have only ever had maybe 5 perfumes in my life, as I always get so overwhelmed when trying to find a new scent. So when I find one I love, I just stick to it.
This subscription has been amazing! I have loved every perfume I have received, and it allows me to try a variety of options over a period of time.
Absolutely love it and look forward to the delivery every month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi there, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month. More perfumes are being added this month so stay tuned.

Jennifer
Jennifer

LOVE this

I have found so many new scents that I've fallen in love with, definitely worth the price! Wide range and great quality scents, and easy to find new scents you'd like.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear you have discovered new favourite fragrances and are enjoying the variety.

Love this service

Really happy with scent god, they have improved a lot recently. Love getting new fragrance every week. Postage is a bit slow and website a bit clunky but really good service otherwise.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing and so convenient

So nice to have a new one every month and try new ones with out having to go out and spend heaps of money

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kim, thank you for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying different perfumes before committing to full-size bottles.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely in love with your service and obviously the fragrances!

Fast delivery, great service, amazing collection of scents, glad to be your subscriber! Highly satisfied, keep up the good work!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sana, thanks for the encouraging words. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family and absolutely love the fact that you are enjoying your fragrances.

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My New Favorite Subscription

I absolutely love ScentGod. They have an amazing selection of fragrances to choose from and the samples last far longer than I ever would’ve expected. It’s nice to be able to test a perfume for a little while before committing to buying a full bottle.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying different perfumes.

Absolutely amazing

To say Scentgod is amazing would be an understatement. I haven’t bought perfume from anywhere else since. Highly recommend it!!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tony, thanks for your kind words. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying ScentGod.

Jen
JenPerth, WA

Love ScentGod!

So glad I found ScentGod.
I am a fan of monthly subscription boxes and in my opinion, this is the one worth investing your money in.
Perfume can be expensive but with ScentGod you can get all your favourites and try out new ones.
It’s easy to sign up and you can choose what order your perfume comes to you each month. You can unsubscribe whenever you want but I don’t know why you would do that.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.Sydney, NSW

The best self love and CARE TREAT I’ve ever done for myself

Very easy to use site, helpful hints with perfume suggestions, I absolutely love the fact that I can try an expensive perfume without having to buy a whole bottle. Makes it very affordable

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are glad to hear that you are finding the recommendations helpful and enjoying different fragrances.

Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Variety is the spice of life!

like to try new scents and mix things up so like this service.
easy to sign up, choose and change upcoming scents as you like.
handy carry case for on the road.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ashley, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety on offer. More scents on way!

C. Brud
C. BrudPerth, WA

Great way to try perfumes

Decent amount of perfume each delivery. Making it easy to try it enough to see if it suits you.
Plenty of variety with the website providing plenty of details regarding the different notes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi C. Brud, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

Val H.
Val H.Gippsland, VIC

So many choices!

My daughter suggested I join ScentGod and what a good idea it was. It allows me to choose the perfumes I wish to try and add them to my queue for future deliveries. I love the carry cases and I have several which is very convenient and they are so easy to change from one favourite perfume to another.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Val, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are enjoying trying new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month!

Obsessed!

I've been receiving scentgod for 5 months and have also gotten my partner hooked, such a great concept and way to try things out without blind buying a random bottle that has caught your eye and regretting it.
The amount is generous and really gives you time to explore and understand the different fragrance notes deeper in the scents you might not notice from the first few sniffs

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Coralee, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you and your partner are enjoying exploring different fragrances with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Love these perfumes perfect for me

Love the different perfumes you get every month and love the fact that you can order your favorites and ones and ones you have never smelt before and can save up to get the bigger version later on

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jude, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

ScentGod is Godsend

I thank myself every time I receive a perfect scent from these guys. Love every order I've got so far. Looking forward to more.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Syed, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

Syed R.
Syed R.

Yes indeed, best tailored for me.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

ScentGod has been so fun and really easy to place orders! I love getting a new fragrance each month!

Really easy to navigate, huge range of popular fragrances to choose from and Really satisfied with the delivery and easy to use, pretty perfume dispenser. I take it everywhere.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Rebekah, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new fragrance every month with us.

Love this service

Love getting to try new perfumes each month! It's a great way to expand my scent collection and to try before committing to a whole bottle

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Melanie, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying different perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month!

RHIANNA
RHIANNAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect sample size for your handbag

As someone who regularly buys perfume scents god has been amazing. I always love a fresh and different smell. Easy to set up and use. Absolutely love the range of products and top quality.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Rhianna, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

d0tski
d0tskiTasmania

Really enjoying the experience.

Such a great service. Would like to see a broader range of perfumes, but what's there will keep me happy for a long while.
Search features could be improved- would love to be able to search for scent notes, fragrance houses etc.
Love the little case I was sent for free to hold yhe little sprayer. Very chic, and I'm always happy to pull it out :)

Other Beauty Product Retailers