ScentGod (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (101)

Loving the service!

I found the process very easy and I'm loving being able to try so many new perfumes without the commitment

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi sbrac007, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Emmah
EmmahHobart, TAS

Fantastic! Great way to find your new fav perfume

Easy to discover new perfumes and perfect sample size! Great way to sample a range of perfumes for a great price

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emmah, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

This is perfect can't live without it

Loving the new samples every month it makes finding perfumes to buy easier and the shipping isbqyick as well, very happy.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Zoe, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

So amazing and convenient

Very easy to choose my subscription and line up my fave’s to look forward to in the weeks/months to come. There are so many choices it is so hard to narrow down! All of my scents so far have been amazing, and they even throw in sample sizes of other perfumes sometimes. They are great, taking up little to no room in my handbag is a must and these check all the boxes. Just amazing

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Anelyse, thanks for such a lovely review. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are loving our service and are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Muneeba
MuneebaSydney, NSW

I absolutely love being able to try a new perfume every month!!!

The store is so easy to navigate through and I love that all the perfumes I cannot afford to purchase all the time are available to me! So amazing

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Muneeba, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are loving our service and are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Amy
AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Love it very much

Excellent very good thanks excellent customer se thank you rvice very good l love it . thank you scent god amy

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Amy, thanks for such a lovely review. We are always delighted to answer your queries or address your concerns. Super thrilled to hear that you are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Ash C
Ash CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent way to be non-committal with your perfumes!

Ever get a mist of perfume from the salesperson on a piece of cardboard, loved it and bought the whole bottle only to get home and find it doesn't smell right on your skin? Subscribing to Scentgod saves you the disappointment of wasting $$$ on a scent that doesn't suit you. Try before you commit to a full sized bottle of perfume, try ones you think you wouldn't even consider buying in the store. So many options, so many scents, so many compliments!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ash, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new scents without committing to the full sized bottles. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

sdk
sdkWestern Australia

Lovely idea

I bought this subscription for my husband as he loves his scents!! It’s a brilliant way for him to have a variety of different scents to try

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi sdk, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that your husband is enjoying the variety on offer and is loving trying a new perfume every month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Perfect don’t need to waste money

Don’t waste money on buy bottles of perfume only to have them sit there over the years get a subscription and have the benefits of a different scent each month and ones for different seasons

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Adam, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new scents without committing to the full sized bottles. More winter scents to be added this month!

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Me!

Loving the opportunity to try a range of different fragrances without a huge commitment. I was always worried about purchasing a bottle and the not enjoying it after a couple of days

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new scents without committing to the full sized bottles. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Missv
MissvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and fresh scents every month

Great product and fresh scents every month! Love this, on time delivery and fantastic customer service. Highly recommend to all!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Missv, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Love it!

Best way to try expensive perfumes without the price tag I love getting a different smell each month! So many different perfumes I haven't heard of to chose from too

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Coralie, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a different fragrance every month.

I love ScentGod!

Perfect perfumes, genuine scents and its exciting waiting for the next order! I love scentgod and glad I found it!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Cassie, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different scents with us.

Nina Avdic
Nina AvdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best subscription service I have signed up to

Such a good idea. I always forget to use my perfumes cause they’re so big and this is just perfect fits in every bag

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Nina, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the convenience that comes with our handbag friendly cases.

Thanks Scent God

I love receiving my scents in the mail, its a nice surprise as I can not remember what perfume I have chosen

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Anna, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your scents. Thank you so much for taking the time out to review us.

Fantastic idea and products

I love receiving my scents in the mail, who wants to spend a lot on a perfume only to get it home and it smells different on. Try before you buy works for me.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kylie, thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Would recommend to everyone

They were great to deal with when I had enquiries, the process is simple and it’s definitely worth the money!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Molly, Thanks for your review. We are always delighted to serve you and we hope you will have a great time exploring all kinds of fragrances.

So much fun! Quality service and exciting new fragrances every month

Very well tailored to your favourite scents, quality service with the packaging and the consistency of delivery for my favourite mailbox surprise every month! Huge range of scent options to choose from! I can’t wait to do this for a long time to come and find my perfect scent!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bridget, we are thrilled to have you as a part of our ScentGod family and hope you will have a fun time finding your perfect match.

Emily Jackson
Emily Jackson

Incredible! I've encouraged 3 friends to join

The delivery was quick and efficient, the selection is wide. It's such a fun unique idea. I've had so many complements and have already helped sign up 3 of my friends.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

As cool as good wine tasting - but better!

It's easy to navigate the store, the layout and search is user friendly. They offer a good range of high-quality products. getting a monthly subscription is one of the sweetest small luxuries you can imagine and I love it. It gives me a chance to test a scent and enjoy it and then simply buy the ones I want at the same place. I love it!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thanks for your kind words, Anja. We are truly delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Krystle O.
Krystle O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this idea! So glad I found Scentgod!

Love the range! Everyone comments on how great I smell! So glad I found Scentgod! Arrives in a cute little velvet bag to keep in your purse. I'm never going back

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for your review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying smelling like a million bucks.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Great range to try and amazing service.

If you want to try lots of perfumes without having to buy the full bottle this is perfect. The customer service is really good too

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Safari, thank you so much for taking the time out to review us. We are always thrilled to serve you and we hope you are enjoying getting a different scent every week.

mshammatime
mshammatimeCentral West, QLD

Fantastic product and concept!

Great concept allows me to try many fragrances before commit g to large bottles. Particularly in a remote area where shaming new scents isn't easy.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi mshammatime, we are extremely thankful for your review and hope you are enjoying exploring the beautiful world of fragrances with us.

Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Great idea

I loved this idea and being able to try perfumes without having to commit to a whole bottle. They have an extensive range of perfumes including lots of high range ones and the customer service is super responsive.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emily, thank you so much for taking the time out to review us. We are always thrilled to serve you and we hope you are enjoying exploring different fragrances with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

A must have for anyone who can’t commit to buying expensive perfumes!

Super happy with my fortnightly subscription. I’ve had 3 fragrances so far and have loved every one of them and will be buying the larger bottles. These are perfect sample sizes to test out how the perfumes last throughout the day/night and make perfume shopping so much easier now that I have an idea of what works best for me. I’ve signed up a few friends now who will be receiving their first perfume any day now! 100% recommend for anyone who struggles to commit to those more expensive perfumes. Try this first and find what you like!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jamie, thanks for your review. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family. Hope you enjoy exploring many more fragrances with us.

Other Beauty Product Retailers