Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)

Aeve
AeveSydney, NSW

Good fun!

I love receiving new scents each month. It's enormous fun, and they're really good value for money - I'm managing to stretch them for months! The only downside is receiving a scent you flat out do not like - because you've no opportunity to smell them beforehand - and having to wait again for a whole month for your next scent to arrive (and having paid for a small bottle of perfume you absolutely won't use sitting in the cupboard). If there was a way around that, that's what I'd fix. Otherwise I'm very happy.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

The idea is awesome! Love it!

At the beginning I was sceptical but I signed up for premium package. The delivery has been slow but every time I message them I get very fast and friendly response. My first perfume went missing in delivery but they sent me a new one that was delivered in few days. Love the idea and it's really awesome to try all these parfumes without buying original sizes. I am in love!!

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Obsessed with smelling good!!

The range of products is amazing! The different filters to help to find what scent would specifically match you best is great!! I would recommend this service to anyone who is willing to try a new scent each month without the cost.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Chloe, we are ecstatic to hear that you are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Love it!

I’m so happy I found ScentGod! Collecting perfumes gives me joy but I found buying whole bottles to sometimes be a bit of a waste! This way I can try what I like then buy a full bottle I know I’ll like!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jessica, we are delighted to hear you are enjoying exploring new perfumes without committing to full bottles.

Love this company!

I love this brand, I am a perfume fanatic and enjoy expanding my collection through scent god! It’s much more affordable than buying full size perfumes and the packages always arrive promptly!

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Chelsea, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying expanding your perfume collection with us.

Absolutely love my subscription

It was very easy to navigate through this website, it is set up to be used with ease. I’ve been highly satisfied with the products I’ve received & how quick the shipping is. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to sign up to a subscription I even got my sister onto them!

GelatinousFire
GelatinousFireTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Loving it!

Easy to navigate, high quality products. There's plenty of filters you can apply to search for a specific scent.
Excellently priced, perfume lasts more than a month for me. I hate going shopping, especially in Covid times, but I want to try perfumes. Now I'm all set for many more months to get a feel for how each perfume suits me and maybe I'll find one that I want forever as my signature scent.

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

How have I ever lived without Scentgod?

I look forward to a little treat each fortnight on my quest to find my signature scent! I’ve learnt so much along the way about me scent profile! Also customer service is amazing quick communication too. Absolutely recommend!

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Nice little surprise each month

Navigating the store is simple and easy. Great selection. Maybe in the outline of the product a recommended age group would help. Because some scents are a little more mature than I'd like.

Cally L.
Cally L.Belconnen 2615, ACT

Love Scent God

I love getting my perfume each month. Setting up the subscription was easy and the notes made it easy to pick which scents I wanted to try.

Jess
JessChisholm 2905, ACT

Love it, sometimes the highlight of my month!

Very easy, great customer service. Had one lost in the mail. I emailed and had a duplicate sent immediately. Great quality and price. Only thing I would like changed is how quick they get delivered

I love scentgod!

The products make me feel like a queen as they’re high quality. Also the delivery is so fast! The products are easy to find via scent finder and you can even filter what kind of scent you’re after!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Melissa, we are ecstatic to hear that you are having a great time exploring new fragrances with us.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

So exciting to explore all the different scents each month!

Easy, affordable, smells good and easy to keep in my handbag. Even my friends are interested in the product and I've almost been through an entire bottle in a month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Shinae, we are delighted to hear that you are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Lots of fun

I absolutely love ScentGod! The ability to try perfumes before committing to the full sized product is so important. I love the range on offer and the size of the product received. While some of my chosen perfumes haven’t been suitable, others have become some of my new favourites. Having a new perfume delivered monthly is super exciting and I can’t wait for my next one!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying exploring different perfumes without the commitment.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely love it highly recommend

The website was easy to access,I'm very satisfied with the range of products and very very satisfied with the quality of the product.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Laura, we are delighted to hear that you are having a great time discovering new perfumes.