ScentGod (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Most convenient service ever

Just absolutely in love with this brand and their efficient service, saved me on countless dates ;) The bottle came in through mail within a week and I have been addicted since the first time it came. There's also a very wide range of perfumes being offered.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hey Liam, love the fact that we are partially responsible for enhancing your dating game. More perfumes to be added this month so stay tuned.

Convenient and luxurios. Highly recommended.

Great concept where you have the luxury of carrying your favourite scents around with you all the time. Scentgod is literally god who makes it possible for you to afford all your favourite perfumes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Prerna, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different perfumes with us.

Perfect size!

The perfume comes in a cute small bottle and a dust bag, perfect for bags and lasts the whole month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Elise, thanks for the lovely review and we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Veronica
VeronicaPerth, WA

Scentsational

As a lover of perfume It’s a great way of keeping up with all the new perfumes that are regularly released

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Veronica, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Gippsland, VIC

I love SentGod.

I have four sisters and if i don't like one of my choices, one of my four sisters do. Love it.xx

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Vanessa, delighted to hear that you all are enjoying exploring new perfumes.

Amazing service!

Love the website and how you can fill out a quick Survey to find new fragrances. All the ones I’ve gotten have smelt amazing !!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kayla, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. Thanks for the lovely review.

Ellie R
Ellie R

Pleasantly surprised

3 perfumes down and very happy. Good way to sample scents or have variety. Easy enough service to manage the subscription

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Perfect sized perfume for testing

Love the small sized perfumes. I always want to buy them but can’t afford the high prices for the bottles and like to try different scents. Scent god allows you to try as many as you like for a reasonable price.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Crystalyn, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month without committing to a full size bottle. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely love it! Cannot live without it

It was very easy to find what scents I liked and there is plenty of options. All high quality scents

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Shelly, thanks for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Amazing and the scent lasts

It is very easy to navigate the store and find what I would like! Was extremely satisfied and enjoy it

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tammy, thanks for the amazing review. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

So easy to try new perfumes

Easy to pick perfumes,
amazing to try high end products at a good price
Found one of my favs through this Scent God

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad to hear that you have found your new favourite.

Awesome

I’m absolutely loving this service and getting a scent every month is just a delight it’s never the same smell. I’m obsessed

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jade, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Love the fragrance picked it at random as I have my favourites but love it

Had a friend who put me on to the site and helped sign up. Range is good but I do like a lot of the better scents in the next price range. Although I say that the products I have received to date a excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Carol, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

Jennifer M
Jennifer M

Easy and awesome

Easy to order, prompt shipping and great products :) I'm really happy with the subscription service and a new scent arrives every month

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month.

Love my subscription

I enjoy getting different perfumes and have bought single ones besides the monthly.
It’s such a good idea to get a smaller amount before buying a whole bottle.
I have a new favourite perfume now Juliette has a gun and need a new bottle.
Never had any hassles

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarah, thanks for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you have discovered your new favourite and are enjoying our service.

Dani
DaniMid North Coast, NSW

My favourite thing to arrive in the mailbox!

This is my absolute favourite thing. Easy site to use, and I get to sample new fragrances that I usually wouldn’t have access to. A lovely selection of mid-stream and high end perfumes, and I like that I get to choose all what samples I’m sent.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Dani, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

AWESOME

Perfect way to try new perfumes… or to have a variety if you can’t commit to one fragrance! Heaps of choice on their page to chose from either standard or premium fragrance. Definitely staying a member!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Allyson, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Sarina
SarinaDarling Downs, QLD

Always looking forward to my black envelope

I love that each week I get to have a new perfume to add to my collection! I've brought a stand and have a flavour for every occasion! Love love them!!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarina, we are ecstatic to know that you are enjoying trying new perfumes and have one for every occasion. Thank you for so much love.

Zac
ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Makes finding good scents easy, great range to try. Always happy with my order and have found my new favourite fragrances

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Zac, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying finding a new scent every month. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

BEST IDEA YET!!!!

best idea i have come across!! i hate being set on one smell!! this way i can have what i want when i want for my mood etc I LOVE IT!!! thankyou <3

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi AAX, thank you for so much love. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Suzie
SuziePerth, WA

Perfect size and variety

I love the fact that the spray is just the right size for a handbag and also it’s an affordable way to have a range of scents to wear

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Suzie, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Forever Grateful
Forever GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great investment!

I have only ever had maybe 5 perfumes in my life, as I always get so overwhelmed when trying to find a new scent. So when I find one I love, I just stick to it.
This subscription has been amazing! I have loved every perfume I have received, and it allows me to try a variety of options over a period of time.
Absolutely love it and look forward to the delivery every month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi there, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month. More perfumes are being added this month so stay tuned.

Jennifer
Jennifer

LOVE this

I have found so many new scents that I've fallen in love with, definitely worth the price! Wide range and great quality scents, and easy to find new scents you'd like.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear you have discovered new favourite fragrances and are enjoying the variety.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely in love with your service and obviously the fragrances!

Fast delivery, great service, amazing collection of scents, glad to be your subscriber! Highly satisfied, keep up the good work!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sana, thanks for the encouraging words. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family and absolutely love the fact that you are enjoying your fragrances.

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My New Favorite Subscription

I absolutely love ScentGod. They have an amazing selection of fragrances to choose from and the samples last far longer than I ever would’ve expected. It’s nice to be able to test a perfume for a little while before committing to buying a full bottle.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying different perfumes.