ScentGod (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Absolutely amazing

To say Scentgod is amazing would be an understatement. I haven’t bought perfume from anywhere else since. Highly recommend it!!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tony, thanks for your kind words. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying ScentGod.

Jen
JenPerth, WA

Love ScentGod!

So glad I found ScentGod.
I am a fan of monthly subscription boxes and in my opinion, this is the one worth investing your money in.
Perfume can be expensive but with ScentGod you can get all your favourites and try out new ones.
It’s easy to sign up and you can choose what order your perfume comes to you each month. You can unsubscribe whenever you want but I don’t know why you would do that.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.Sydney, NSW

The best self love and CARE TREAT I’ve ever done for myself

Very easy to use site, helpful hints with perfume suggestions, I absolutely love the fact that I can try an expensive perfume without having to buy a whole bottle. Makes it very affordable

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are glad to hear that you are finding the recommendations helpful and enjoying different fragrances.

C. Brud
C. BrudPerth, WA

Great way to try perfumes

Decent amount of perfume each delivery. Making it easy to try it enough to see if it suits you.
Plenty of variety with the website providing plenty of details regarding the different notes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi C. Brud, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

Val H.
Val H.Gippsland, VIC

So many choices!

My daughter suggested I join ScentGod and what a good idea it was. It allows me to choose the perfumes I wish to try and add them to my queue for future deliveries. I love the carry cases and I have several which is very convenient and they are so easy to change from one favourite perfume to another.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Val, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are enjoying trying new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month!

Obsessed!

I've been receiving scentgod for 5 months and have also gotten my partner hooked, such a great concept and way to try things out without blind buying a random bottle that has caught your eye and regretting it.
The amount is generous and really gives you time to explore and understand the different fragrance notes deeper in the scents you might not notice from the first few sniffs

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Coralee, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you and your partner are enjoying exploring different fragrances with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Love these perfumes perfect for me

Love the different perfumes you get every month and love the fact that you can order your favorites and ones and ones you have never smelt before and can save up to get the bigger version later on

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jude, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

ScentGod is Godsend

I thank myself every time I receive a perfect scent from these guys. Love every order I've got so far. Looking forward to more.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Syed, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

Syed R.
Syed R.

Yes indeed, best tailored for me.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

ScentGod has been so fun and really easy to place orders! I love getting a new fragrance each month!

Really easy to navigate, huge range of popular fragrances to choose from and Really satisfied with the delivery and easy to use, pretty perfume dispenser. I take it everywhere.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Rebekah, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new fragrance every month with us.

Love this service

Love getting to try new perfumes each month! It's a great way to expand my scent collection and to try before committing to a whole bottle

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Melanie, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying different perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month!

RHIANNA
RHIANNAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect sample size for your handbag

As someone who regularly buys perfume scents god has been amazing. I always love a fresh and different smell. Easy to set up and use. Absolutely love the range of products and top quality.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Rhianna, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and hope the perfume recommendations are being helpful in choosing the right perfumes.

Loving the service!

I found the process very easy and I'm loving being able to try so many new perfumes without the commitment

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi sbrac007, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Emmah
EmmahHobart, TAS

Fantastic! Great way to find your new fav perfume

Easy to discover new perfumes and perfect sample size! Great way to sample a range of perfumes for a great price

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emmah, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

This is perfect can't live without it

Loving the new samples every month it makes finding perfumes to buy easier and the shipping isbqyick as well, very happy.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Zoe, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfumes with us. More perfumes to be added this month. Stay tuned!

So amazing and convenient

Very easy to choose my subscription and line up my fave’s to look forward to in the weeks/months to come. There are so many choices it is so hard to narrow down! All of my scents so far have been amazing, and they even throw in sample sizes of other perfumes sometimes. They are great, taking up little to no room in my handbag is a must and these check all the boxes. Just amazing

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Anelyse, thanks for such a lovely review. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are loving our service and are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Muneeba
MuneebaSydney, NSW

I absolutely love being able to try a new perfume every month!!!

The store is so easy to navigate through and I love that all the perfumes I cannot afford to purchase all the time are available to me! So amazing

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Muneeba, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are loving our service and are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Amy
AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Love it very much

Excellent very good thanks excellent customer se thank you rvice very good l love it . thank you scent god amy

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Amy, thanks for such a lovely review. We are always delighted to answer your queries or address your concerns. Super thrilled to hear that you are enjoying exploring new perfumes with us.

Ash C
Ash CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent way to be non-committal with your perfumes!

Ever get a mist of perfume from the salesperson on a piece of cardboard, loved it and bought the whole bottle only to get home and find it doesn't smell right on your skin? Subscribing to Scentgod saves you the disappointment of wasting $$$ on a scent that doesn't suit you. Try before you commit to a full sized bottle of perfume, try ones you think you wouldn't even consider buying in the store. So many options, so many scents, so many compliments!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ash, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new scents without committing to the full sized bottles. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

sdk
sdkWestern Australia

Lovely idea

I bought this subscription for my husband as he loves his scents!! It’s a brilliant way for him to have a variety of different scents to try

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi sdk, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that your husband is enjoying the variety on offer and is loving trying a new perfume every month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Perfect don’t need to waste money

Don’t waste money on buy bottles of perfume only to have them sit there over the years get a subscription and have the benefits of a different scent each month and ones for different seasons

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Adam, thanks for such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring new scents without committing to the full sized bottles. More winter scents to be added this month!

Missv
MissvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and fresh scents every month

Great product and fresh scents every month! Love this, on time delivery and fantastic customer service. Highly recommend to all!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Missv, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Love it!

Best way to try expensive perfumes without the price tag I love getting a different smell each month! So many different perfumes I haven't heard of to chose from too

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Coralie, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a different fragrance every month.

I love ScentGod!

Perfect perfumes, genuine scents and its exciting waiting for the next order! I love scentgod and glad I found it!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Cassie, thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different scents with us.

Nina Avdic
Nina AvdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best subscription service I have signed up to

Such a good idea. I always forget to use my perfumes cause they’re so big and this is just perfect fits in every bag

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Nina, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the convenience that comes with our handbag friendly cases.

Thanks Scent God

I love receiving my scents in the mail, its a nice surprise as I can not remember what perfume I have chosen

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Anna, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your scents. Thank you so much for taking the time out to review us.