ScentGod (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Fantastic idea and products

I love receiving my scents in the mail, who wants to spend a lot on a perfume only to get it home and it smells different on. Try before you buy works for me.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kylie, thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Would recommend to everyone

They were great to deal with when I had enquiries, the process is simple and it’s definitely worth the money!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Molly, Thanks for your review. We are always delighted to serve you and we hope you will have a great time exploring all kinds of fragrances.

So much fun! Quality service and exciting new fragrances every month

Very well tailored to your favourite scents, quality service with the packaging and the consistency of delivery for my favourite mailbox surprise every month! Huge range of scent options to choose from! I can’t wait to do this for a long time to come and find my perfect scent!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bridget, we are thrilled to have you as a part of our ScentGod family and hope you will have a fun time finding your perfect match.

Emily Jackson
Emily Jackson

Incredible! I've encouraged 3 friends to join

The delivery was quick and efficient, the selection is wide. It's such a fun unique idea. I've had so many complements and have already helped sign up 3 of my friends.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

As cool as good wine tasting - but better!

It's easy to navigate the store, the layout and search is user friendly. They offer a good range of high-quality products. getting a monthly subscription is one of the sweetest small luxuries you can imagine and I love it. It gives me a chance to test a scent and enjoy it and then simply buy the ones I want at the same place. I love it!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thanks for your kind words, Anja. We are truly delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Krystle O.
Krystle O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this idea! So glad I found Scentgod!

Love the range! Everyone comments on how great I smell! So glad I found Scentgod! Arrives in a cute little velvet bag to keep in your purse. I'm never going back

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for your review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying smelling like a million bucks.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Great range to try and amazing service.

If you want to try lots of perfumes without having to buy the full bottle this is perfect. The customer service is really good too

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Safari, thank you so much for taking the time out to review us. We are always thrilled to serve you and we hope you are enjoying getting a different scent every week.

mshammatime
mshammatimeCentral West, QLD

Fantastic product and concept!

Great concept allows me to try many fragrances before commit g to large bottles. Particularly in a remote area where shaming new scents isn't easy.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi mshammatime, we are extremely thankful for your review and hope you are enjoying exploring the beautiful world of fragrances with us.

Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Great idea

I loved this idea and being able to try perfumes without having to commit to a whole bottle. They have an extensive range of perfumes including lots of high range ones and the customer service is super responsive.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Emily, thank you so much for taking the time out to review us. We are always thrilled to serve you and we hope you are enjoying exploring different fragrances with us.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

A must have for anyone who can’t commit to buying expensive perfumes!

Super happy with my fortnightly subscription. I’ve had 3 fragrances so far and have loved every one of them and will be buying the larger bottles. These are perfect sample sizes to test out how the perfumes last throughout the day/night and make perfume shopping so much easier now that I have an idea of what works best for me. I’ve signed up a few friends now who will be receiving their first perfume any day now! 100% recommend for anyone who struggles to commit to those more expensive perfumes. Try this first and find what you like!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jamie, thanks for your review. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family. Hope you enjoy exploring many more fragrances with us.