ScentGod (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by ScentGod

So good

I love trying new perfume and this is a perfect fit. I look forward to it in the mail each month

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Lethe, we are glad that you are enjoying trying a new fragrance every month. Our team also looks forward to packing your orders each month.

Kiera
KieraSouth East Queensland, QLD

So convenient.

I love trying out new perfumes but never want to commit to purchasing a full bottle. ScentGod let’s me try new fragrances without the cost and the risk! Always look forward to my next delivery.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kiera, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Fantastic way to try a wide variety of scents!

Would love to see a mobile app as the select/ re ordering of scents can be difficult on the phone browser.

Pretty wide range from the classics and cult faves to the new releases.

Perfect trial size so you can actually get some wear out of it, the case is a great addition to protect your new scent.

Shipping has been quick and easy and always packaged well.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thank you for the feedback, Samantha. Our mobile app is in the making in fact so do keep an eye out for it.

Great Bank
Great BankSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great service. Have t had any issues and really happy with all my scents so far.

Their sites are easy to use. They have a lot of perfumes to chose from in the premium range. Quality has been great .

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying exploring different perfumes with us.

Andrea Storm
Andrea StormMurray Region, NSW

Love this experience!

I
Love the variety of scents. It lets you have the experience of a scent before you purchase a bigger volume. I have found some
Scents smell
Beautiful but don’t agree with your body chemistry. Highly recommend this site.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Andrea, we are delighted to hear that you are having a great time discovering new fragrances with us. More fragrances are being added this month so stay tuned.

Such a great idea!

What a great idea! So far I’ve received my first scent with the second on the way. I love that I can switch up my scent monthly too!!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Briana, we are delighted to hear that you are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

fferalmonkey
fferalmonkeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love trying new perfumes at an affordable price
The perfumes are good quality and I love the bottles they come in they are so cute

Love the variety

I love how the variety of scents allows you to test a fragrance before buying a full bottle from the store, would be AMAZING if Scent God offered the option of buying a full bottle of the fragrance also, but overall the customer service is exceptional along with great products.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Glen, thanks for the review and we are glad that you are trying different fragrances without the commitment. Thanks for the feedback on the full-bottles, we are definitely thinking of giving you that option as well.

Love it

Fantastic range of perfumes! A great way to try new scents without having to pay full price. Would purchase again.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

So easy and convenient!

Scent God is so easy to sign up for, giving you personalised options to choose from which make choosing your perfume so much easier ! The range is incredible with so many designer perfumes to offer !!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Miriam, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the experience. More perfumes are being added this month so stay tuned.

Easy to use service

Easy to use site, great customer service, good variety of fragrances. Would recommend if your looking to try different fragrances

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for the kind review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the experience.

Renee
ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Started at as a trial, now obsessed

I found ScentGod just by chance, I was curious and gave it a go. Now I love receiving my order every month and trialling beautiful scents!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Renee, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying a new scent with us every month.

Find out how ScentGod compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

A fantastic concept at an affordable price

I really enjoy that there is a large variety of products and that the sizes are perfect for people like me who enjoys perfume but doesn't wear it daily. The sizes are great to trial scents before purchasing their full size, as sometimes it can be difficult to fully invest in a product and then be disappointed or have it go to waste.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kat, thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

Amelia
AmeliaSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!

The store is super easy to work out and it has such a wide range for such a reasonable price! I love receiving the little packages in the mail once a month :)

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Amelia, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are enjoying trying different fragrances without the commitment and the hefty price tag.

Marianne M.
Marianne M.

It's the customer service for me!

I was drawn into ScentGod as I wanted to try a particular perfume without spending the big bucks. There was a few issues with the communication of getting the perfume as it was out of stock however I really liked how they resolved the issue right away and also gave me a free perfume as an apology. Not many companies do this and I'm so happy to be buying from a company that really cares about the customer, I will be a long time customer. Love their customer service and the perfumes are beautiful. Have started building a nice collection and would recommend to anyone who wants to find their signature scent or who gets bored with the same perfume. Thanks ScentGod keep being amazing!! :)

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Marianne, Glad to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes and your satisfaction is always our top priority. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

The scent is so nice and lasts ages on me which is fantastic

Very satisfied with my product. I have let many people compliment me of how amazing the scent is. Very pleasant

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jamie, glad to hear that you are enjoying your perfumes. Here's to many more compliments in the future.

Bianca
BiancaPerth, WA

Bottles need to be a little bigger for the price

Love the diversity, love the range, however for the price, the bottles need to be a little bigger other than that it’s nice to keep in my handbag

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bianca, we appreciate the feedback and will surely work on it. Thanks for the review.

Most convenient service ever

Just absolutely in love with this brand and their efficient service, saved me on countless dates ;) The bottle came in through mail within a week and I have been addicted since the first time it came. There's also a very wide range of perfumes being offered.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hey Liam, love the fact that we are partially responsible for enhancing your dating game. More perfumes to be added this month so stay tuned.

Convenient and luxurios. Highly recommended.

Great concept where you have the luxury of carrying your favourite scents around with you all the time. Scentgod is literally god who makes it possible for you to afford all your favourite perfumes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Prerna, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different perfumes with us.

Perfect size!

The perfume comes in a cute small bottle and a dust bag, perfect for bags and lasts the whole month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Elise, thanks for the lovely review and we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Veronica
VeronicaPerth, WA

Scentsational

As a lover of perfume It’s a great way of keeping up with all the new perfumes that are regularly released

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Veronica, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Christine W.
Christine W.Northern Region, NSW

Absolutely loving it!!

I’ve always loved to have a variety of perfumes and this has been a great way to try new scents. It’s also very handy to have it in my handbag when I’m out and about.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Christine, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Gippsland, VIC

I love SentGod.

I have four sisters and if i don't like one of my choices, one of my four sisters do. Love it.xx

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Vanessa, delighted to hear that you all are enjoying exploring new perfumes.

Awesome

Loving the perfume samples! Decent size, reasonably priced and good array of fragrances on offer. Lets me try a bunch of different stuff before committing to buying a full size bottle.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarah, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month without committing to a full size bottle. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Amazing service!

Love the website and how you can fill out a quick Survey to find new fragrances. All the ones I’ve gotten have smelt amazing !!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kayla, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. Thanks for the lovely review.

Other Beauty Product Retailers