Listing monitored by ScentGod

Bianca
BiancaPerth, WA

Bottles need to be a little bigger for the price

Love the diversity, love the range, however for the price, the bottles need to be a little bigger other than that it’s nice to keep in my handbag

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bianca, we appreciate the feedback and will surely work on it. Thanks for the review.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing and so convenient

So nice to have a new one every month and try new ones with out having to go out and spend heaps of money

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kim, thank you for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying different perfumes before committing to full-size bottles.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

mindy81Victoria

Great service but charge more than worth!

I have been a premium subscriber of scent God for a few months now. I chose premium ($24.95 p/m) as it meant I could try brands like Christian Dior and Gucci but also others. The thing I am appalled by is that if I add a perfume normally worth $17.45, I still get charged the full $24.95?? It just doesn't add up and completely unfair. I do love the concept, delivery is prompt, but this aspect just makes me feel ripped off and annoyed! They also sent me an EDT version of YSL Opium instead of the EDP version.