Listing monitored by ScentGod

Aeve
AeveSydney, NSW

Good fun!

I love receiving new scents each month. It's enormous fun, and they're really good value for money - I'm managing to stretch them for months! The only downside is receiving a scent you flat out do not like - because you've no opportunity to smell them beforehand - and having to wait again for a whole month for your next scent to arrive (and having paid for a small bottle of perfume you absolutely won't use sitting in the cupboard). If there was a way around that, that's what I'd fix. Otherwise I'm very happy.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

The idea is awesome! Love it!

At the beginning I was sceptical but I signed up for premium package. The delivery has been slow but every time I message them I get very fast and friendly response. My first perfume went missing in delivery but they sent me a new one that was delivered in few days. Love the idea and it's really awesome to try all these parfumes without buying original sizes. I am in love!!

Lots of fun

I absolutely love ScentGod! The ability to try perfumes before committing to the full sized product is so important. I love the range on offer and the size of the product received. While some of my chosen perfumes haven’t been suitable, others have become some of my new favourites. Having a new perfume delivered monthly is super exciting and I can’t wait for my next one!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying exploring different perfumes without the commitment.

Shari-LeePerth, WA

Good but expensive

I have been enjoying my subscription with scentgod. However I do find it quite expensive. I usually like to look for an eau de parfum as they are more concentrated and last on the skin longer, but each scent I have received is an eau de toilette, I don’t know if this is luck or scent god only buy the edt’s to keep expenses low. The premium subscription is alot and I pay for it because I would like some bigger brands of my favourite perfumes, sadly brands like Chanel and Tom Ford (which is advertised) are not to be found.

Shari-Lee

Thank you, my mistake on the edp I will look more carefully next time

Sophie CraigScentGod

You're very welcome. Feel free to email me at sophie@scentgod.com.au if you have any questions at all. Always happy to assist you.

So good

I love trying new perfume and this is a perfect fit. I look forward to it in the mail each month

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Lethe, we are glad that you are enjoying trying a new fragrance every month. Our team also looks forward to packing your orders each month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Fantastic way to try a wide variety of scents!

Would love to see a mobile app as the select/ re ordering of scents can be difficult on the phone browser.

Pretty wide range from the classics and cult faves to the new releases.

Perfect trial size so you can actually get some wear out of it, the case is a great addition to protect your new scent.

Shipping has been quick and easy and always packaged well.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Thank you for the feedback, Samantha. Our mobile app is in the making in fact so do keep an eye out for it.

Renee
ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Started at as a trial, now obsessed

I found ScentGod just by chance, I was curious and gave it a go. Now I love receiving my order every month and trialling beautiful scents!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Renee, thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying trying a new scent with us every month.

Bianca
BiancaPerth, WA

Bottles need to be a little bigger for the price

Love the diversity, love the range, however for the price, the bottles need to be a little bigger other than that it’s nice to keep in my handbag

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bianca, we appreciate the feedback and will surely work on it. Thanks for the review.

Brilliant business idea!

What a wonderful business idea! I love that as a customer, I can get a decent sized sample of a gorgeous perfume before committing to what I want a large size of!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tushna, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying sampling different perfumes with us.

Excellent service!

I find the website really easy to navigate. A good range of products to select from. Very responsive customer service and good communication overall.

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sasha, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety. Always a pleasure to assist and serve you.

Love this service

Really happy with scent god, they have improved a lot recently. Love getting new fragrance every week. Postage is a bit slow and website a bit clunky but really good service otherwise.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing and so convenient

So nice to have a new one every month and try new ones with out having to go out and spend heaps of money

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kim, thank you for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying different perfumes before committing to full-size bottles.

Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Variety is the spice of life!

like to try new scents and mix things up so like this service.
easy to sign up, choose and change upcoming scents as you like.
handy carry case for on the road.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ashley, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety on offer. More scents on way!

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

I love the fragrance, can’t wait to try another one

I have been using ace this since last month, I am satisfied so far with the product I receive. Waiting to try another next week. Easy to navigate the store

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kamal, thanks for taking the time out to review us. We are super excited to have you on board and are hoping you will enjoy exploring different fragrances with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

I love the size and scent I reveieved

I had a recommendation from my friend to try out Scent God and its been pretty amazing. All of my favourite scents are available and the fact that I like to switch up scents and get a new one every month for a great price is awesome!

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ricca, thank you for reviewing us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety. More scents to be added this month. Stay tuned!