Schick Hydro 5

Schick Hydro 5

3.2

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (9)
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

1000% better than a Gilette Razor

I was using a Gilette Razor for years until they released a hate campaign towards men last year so I changed over to Schick. I can't believe how much better shaving is with Schick. So much easier and smoother compared to a Gilette razor where I can finish my shaving in half the time. I highly recommend!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

NOT BAD AT ALL. GOOD SMOOTH SHAVE

Not the greatest or best shave I have ever gotten BUT A VERY CLOSE SECOND. It does a good job and give a smooth shave. I am on my third week with this blade, I usually shave 3 or 4 times a week, BTW use a good gel shave cream it helps.
Schick Hydro good in my book.
JoeT

Purchased in August 2020 for A$9.99.

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great design, poor durability

Was a great product 5 years ago when the blades were made sharp. However, over the last year, my blades only last a week or two before I have to throw them out. Going to switch to Bic from next month onwards.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$10.00.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Schick Hydro 5 compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Garry

GarryNorthern Territory

Surely the Company CEO would use another brand

Been using for a week since the cheaper than cheap WW Alpha 5 blades are no longer in stock. So I thought I'd go up market and get the Hydro 5. Big mistake guys. My shaved head resembles that of a dementia patient who's been allowed a razor . How can an expensive product be far worse than a cheap one. I can feel patches all over my head & I've been shaving for 3X longer to get to this stage.
Pull this product & get something right please.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Danny F

Danny FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I've had a BIC disposable that lasted longer

Worked great the first few times, the blade got blunt so I went to pop in a replacement, had some of the titanium replacements and of course they are a bees phallus different so it wouldn't go in. After struggling with it for a minute I decided to pop the old one in and now it can't hold onto that! Save your money and buy a single blade bic.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Renato_A

Renato_AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good - But Possibly Problematic

Purchased in June 2015.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best razor I’ve found

I’m a female and this is hands down my favourite razor. It glides so easily and doesn’t cut my skin or cause ingrown hairs like many other razors do. My legs are sooo smooth after using this razor. The only con is the price of the refills!! I usually wait until they go on sale.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Best razor I have ever owned in 20 years

Amazing razor, I recently switched from a lifetime with gilette, i am sooo happy that i changed, very smooth razor, glides over your face, far superior to any gillete razor ive ever owned

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$13.00.

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

If two blades are better than one and three blades are better than two then five blades should be streets ahead. However, that unfortunately was not my experience. This product was expensive and to my mind a two blade throw away does a better job. It takes much longer to shave and to get a smooth shave I have to go over the same spot time after time. Very disappointing.

Purchased in February 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$12.00.

Men's Shavers / Razors