Schick Quattro Titanium Free Style

Schick Quattro Titanium Free Style

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The perfect razor for guys has arrived!

This is a seriously good razor my wife bought me as a present without knowing anything about it. Since then I have given many to family & friends as a present. At less than $15 it is a big hit for guys of any age. And I don't have anything to do with the company at all - just love the product.
It seems to be quite shower-water proof. Even trims eyebrows on gauge 3 can you believe it?
Sometimes if battery is low it just cuts out and gives the appearance of being broken but a new battery is the solution.

Good

It's a nifty gadget to have. it does what it needs to do and the blades stay sharp for a long period of time. I highly recommend.
The shaver is sharp and has enough blades so that you do no have to go over the same spot over and over again. The lubricating strip does its job to prevent your skin from experiencing any drag and damage. The edging blade is fantastic to shape and create straight lines whilst shaving. It makes for an accurate shave. The electric razor is extremely handy to trim excess hair from you head face and body.
Water somehow got into my first razor which resulted in the electric razor breaking. The seal should be better designed to prevent this from happening.