Schick Quattro TrimStyle

Schick Quattro TrimStyle

Excellent love it

Really glad I got this. I've never used a trimmer like it before and it's just the result I want and a great price. So glad I found it. If you are researching wondering if you should get it I say go for it, it's great. mine came with battery and hook with suction cups.

Nice cheap trimmer

I have only used the trimmer a few times, but it did the job. I was easy to use and no nicks. It is just like any other 'disposable' shaver, so I would not expect it to last for years. I did not want to spend big money on an electric trimmer, so this was a good alternative.
Easy to use and cheap
Disposable, so dont expect it to last like a proper trimmer

Good

Overall its a pretty nifty invention. It's double sides, with a razor on one end for your legs/underarms and the other end contains a bikini trimmer which is powered by a AAA battery. The battery comes with the razor and can be inserted by pulling off the bottom end.

The razor has a removable head, and the bikini blade comes with a safety cap which you can put on after use. It's by far the best razor I've ever purchased and just glides up my leg, providing a clean shave. It's also got a great grip around the handle.
Its a duel razor which comes in a few colours. Mine also came with a convenient travel case and battery included.
I tried using my old Schick razor hook, to hang this razor up on my shower wall, but it was too thick and didn't fit in the gap which was a bummer.