Schmick Car Care Club

Schmick Car Care Club (page 2 of 9)

vasudevan s.

vasudevan s.Sydney, NSW

The workmanship is great

Abdul from Schmick team has fixed my car's dent , i must appreciate the workmanship quality, i really cant spot the dent anymore, looks like new!!thanks and keep doing your good work!!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you, Vasudevan. :) We'll let Abdul know for you.

Reliable, friendly, efficient and professional service

Staff Aris repaired my car a week ago. He was brilliant. He fixed all the scratches. After the repair, my car looks spotless. I highly recommend his company and his service.

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the review. We'll pass on the feedback to Aris for you. :)

Ying C.

Ying C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Mr. Robert Cotter did a really good job.The scratches disappeared completely and the car looks like a new one, now. As I was curious, Robert allowed me to watch how he worked. The whole process was much more complicated than I had thought and Robert completed every step efficiently and carefully. Thank you so much.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Ying. We'll pass on the feedback to Rob for you. :)

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Schmick Car Care Club compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Woeful service experience and shockingly untrained and incompetent "technicians"

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had. If you could please email us at admin@schmickclub.com we can look into this matter for you.

Deb S

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Fast and effective to use. You outlay funds on purchasing your car. Then if anything happens, you just take some photos and send them to the Schmick app. Somebody got in touch with me quickly and then the repair man came out the following week. I had gouged my car on a wall and it looked bad, but after 1 1/2 hours the man had it looking like new and all for $50 (less than a tank of petrol). I'm covered for any small incidents like this for 5 years. So good - any little marks are fixable without a big outlay.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Deb. We're happy we could assist. :)

Graeme

GraemeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I bought this product when I purchased my new car. which received scratch on right hand side just above tail light and had it repaired by Dale. He did an excellent job and you cannot tell it has been repaired such is the way he blended the paint into existing paint work.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Graeme. We'll pass on the feedback to Dale for you. :)

Absolutely a beauty

I bought this package insurrance when I bought my brand new car. Kids slammed the door with seatbelt buckle half hung and made a dent. Ivor came and fixed it. The car looks brand new again. Thank you!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the wonderful review, Trang. We'll pass on the feedback to Ivor for you. :)

Dino C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

don't use schmick... horrible service and such a trying year. they don't care

what a waste of money.. never had used their service but paid for a 3 year club.
with the covid situation i totally forgot about getting the chips on my car repaired. a couple of months later i realise and hoped there would be some compassion and understanding when calling today.. but after speaking to customer service and then to a manger.. they refused to help me. i understand for any other year but this year is different. I have been in lock down since march and my membership had run out in april... NOT USED IT ONCE. so happy to pay for your business schmick.. i'll be sure to never recommend

hi

I just seen this message. That is great then. So what do I do next? Have restrictions been eased now? can you provide a contact that i can speak to in response to your comment? Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Dino,

Restrictions have eased and we are able to provide quotations again. If you send us an email to repairs@schmickclub.com along with photos we will be able to process this for you.

Yuhang Z.Perth, WA

Not do the service and cannot cancel membership

ACF

ACFSydney, NSW

Poor communication

Attempted to log a request via the app on 6 separate Occasions over multiple days. Eventually got an auto generated email advising that they would be in contact. No response received after 4 days. Submitted a complaint to Brad Garlick Ford who sold us this service. They advise that the Schmick service cannot be cancelled/refunded, even if the service level is significantly below what was sold to us.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with submitting a request. It the app isn't working I would suggest emailing repairs@schmickclub.com to ensure we receive the request and can process it for you ASAP.

unable to cancel membership

when i joined membership, i wasn't told that I can cancel membership anytime. this company is charging me over $150 per month. in paper, it's written 5 years. i have to be stuck with them for that long. it's very unprofessional and rip off . sale person just wants to sell and talk you into buying it. i went back to that sales person and i was told - membership can't be cancelled. how ridiculous ! stay away from this company. i'm so disappointed.

Hi Emily,

We don't have a membership that is $150 a month. However, if you do have a pay by the month membership you would just need to send us an email with your details and we can cancel it for you.

Emily
Emily

Hi , Thanks for replying. What is the email address I can send to ? If you are able to resolve it, I will re-write my initial review .

Hi Emily,

If you can please email feedback@schmickclub.com and we'll sort the issue ASAP for you.

Ripoff - Ridiculous waste service

got a lifetime cover, when called in for normal scratch on the door - being told they cant fix its out of the policy rules, If i try i can fix it with. paid some 3000$$ for lifetime warrenty,now this.
Don't waste your money on this ridiculous schemes try another one or just get it done when something happens its waste senseless paying this guys. It was my first car when bought i just thought to be more careful, but these guys thought me a lesson.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Be very careful of the fine print.

Hi Daz,

If damage is structural and not cosmetic it would require going to a panel shop as we are a mobile service. This is why those types of major repairs are excluded and highlighted in the aforementioned section.

Daz
Daz

GURJINDERSydney, NSW

Diplomatic answers before quotation

Such terrible experience on asking quotation request, so diplomatic guy name [Name Removed], with 5 replies on one request, never provided the quotation and at the end i have to say them do not reply from now on...... Thankfully i haven't signed with these people...... never ever go with them, when they can diplomatic before quotation imagine after joining... and their bloody website saying for non-mewmbers u can ask quotation, but the are so double sided .never give u till join them..........

GURJINDER

What the non membership option on ur website is doing????? Remove it then instead making clarifications here

Damo L.

Damo L.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip off, don’t sign up

I’ve had a horrible experience with Schmick, they don’t call, I’m always chasing them up, they make you jump through hoops, they tell you they can’t fix some dents and the guy comes out and says he can. Terrible company who doesn’t care about customers. Don’t use them, total rip off.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service just as advertised.

Very happy with my experience using Schmick. From using the app.; to making the appointment (wait time only one week) and then ultimately dealing with our technician (Matt D) everything just ran like clockwork. Just a very impressive service, oh and the quality of the repair was first rate. The car just looks like brand new!!! I would highly recommend purchasing this option/service when buying your next new car.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Rod. We'll pass on the feedback to Matt for you. :)

Rowena

RowenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work and friendly team

Thanks Matt and team. The car looks fantastic. Lockdown was a great time to get this job done that I had been putting off for months. Used my neighbours place as I didn't have a power source and they were very accommodating with the new location. The neighbour loved that Matt and himself barracked for the same football team, so good impression there Matt.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Rowena. We're glad to hear how happy you were with the work and will pass on the feedback to Matt for you. :)

rayaan b.Sydney, NSW

One of the worst!!

Hi Rayaan,

Unfortunately I cannot find any email or phone correspondence regarding this issue. Can you please either contact us on 1300 567 567 or email repairs@schmickclub.com so that we may look into what has happened for you?

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Unfortunately without knowing the name you have a complaint under I cannot assist. If you can please call or email with your name we will be happy to look into this for you since we do not have any outstanding follow ups with dealerships.

Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

Misleading rip off

PHILIPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tidy, efficient and very happy.

Thanks Matt, very happy, great job and hope no more signs get in my way again and I dont need to call you again. Color match perfect, tidy and nice guy!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Philip. We'll pass on the feedback to Matt for you. :)

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Hi , I have recently bought a new car and had Schmick applied to my car. My question is what car cleaner can I use. I don’t want to damage the coating. Thanks

Tania
Tania

Hi Robyn
I purchased this membership with my Mercedes purchased Feb this year and it is a waste of your money. If you are still within the first 45 days of your purchase please ask for a refund and invest in a great car insurance. They take forever to reply to your inquiry if you need their help and then tell you they can't fix the scratch due to it being too deep only by looking at a photo that you send them. A complete waste. If you have more questions about my experience with them I am more than happy to answer them.

Shanie
Shanie

Hi robyn when I bought my car they actually gave me special car wash cleaner called protektiv shampoo... so maybe ring the car dealership ?

Lewis H.

Lewis H.asked

Hello,
I've just bought a car privately that has your protection on it (the car is less than 6 months old). Do you allow transfer of the membership? If so what would the transfer cost be?

Hi lewis,

Good question, never transferred the treatment and smick contract as the cars I have had go back when I upgrade with a new dealer. Sorry I cant help. Maybe ask Schmick.

Carlab

Carlabasked

who do you use in Perth

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We use our own paint technicians in Perth. You don't have to take the vehicle anywhere as we come to you.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives