Schmick Car Care Club

Schmick Car Care Club (page 4 of 9)

Chester

ChesterSydney, NSW

Technician With An Excellence Service

Great Effort On Puting My Car Paint Back To It's Origin, Smooth And Superb With The Skills And Excellence Job Carried Out By The Technician With Passion And Professional Way.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Chester. :)

Xiao LiSydney, NSW

Your experience depends on the mechanic they send

1st time a hardworking one but poor skills
2nd time I was very satisfied
3rd time the guy said I don't have enough workspace to paint without affecting the neighbours, as if I haven't had my car fixed here before. And he cancelled my first appointment for running out of paint.

5 stars for the 2nd guy, 3 for the 1st, -1 for the 3rd, overall 2 stars

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review. If you do have any concerns regarding any bookings or technicians you can always email us at repairs@scratchanddentassist.com and we will look into the matter for you.

Xiao Li

I have email you and sent another repair request, if you can solve this problem I'm happy to delete this review or change it to positive.

Hi Xiao,

I had send through a reply yesterday but if you have sent through a second email with the wheel request I am happy to follow this up today for you. I will send an email to confirm everything for you.

Rafael D.

Rafael D.

Good service!

Rob did a good job on the scratch on my car! Answered all my questions and offered some advice. I am happy with the result, two thumbs up for him!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Rafael. We will pass on the feedback to Rob for you.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Schmick Car Care Club compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Tom McDowell

Tom McDowellSydney, NSW

Luigi is an awesome technician

I have used Luigi twice how. After the first job I specifically asked for him. His attention to detail is amazing and he even came back on another day on his own time to finish buffing the car cause he ran out of time 10/10

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Tom. We'll pass on the feedback to Luigi. :)

Cholo E.

Cholo E.Sydney, NSW

Took a long time for an appointment but satisfied

Hi Cholo,

Thank you for the in depth review. We're glad you were happy with the service and have passed on the feedback to Vince for you.

Janet

JanetSouthwest, VIC

More Than Impressed

I have had Shaun from Schmick Scratch & Dent assist to repair my car on 2 occasions now. Both times he was punctual, did an amazing repair & my car had the brand new feels again. Shaun's work is outstanding - very happy client here!!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

That's wonderful to hear, Janet. We'll pass on the feedback to Shaun for you. :)

GOOD,PROFESSIONAL WORKMANSHIP

Simon Russell turned up when he said he would. No problem for him to come to our place instead our business where the repair was going to take place.
Simon turned up on time and did a wonderful job. All scratches on the front passenger side of the car are now gone. Perfect job.

George Kloboucek

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We're glad to hear your car looks new again. :) We'll let Simon know how happy you are with the work.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Rob did a very professional job. Exceeded expectations even though end result was that damage not totally invisible. However I was informed of this from the outset so no surprise. Very honest and friendly chap is Rob

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for review, Robert. We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to the tech for you. :)

Sumeet

SumeetSydney, NSW

Total Scam ,schmick Is Another Name For Scam.

I am the victim of their gold membership , when I tried using their service I was told a wait of 3-4 weeks and after that a technician visits and says, all 3-4 dents and scratches are not covered, I cant fo it ..as it will take half a day ... we can only do credit card size scratch and dent. All the hidden condition ready as excuse were ready. Total fraud company..even the dealers should be ashamed off ..rather should kick these Schmick scammer out.

SS_QLD

SS_QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Giving 1 star is heartbreaking

Should be zero stars. Don't waste your money. I was hard sold this membership for a hefty $1000 with a new BMW, never have to worry about chips and scratches again they said... hilarious. After 6 months and around 6 missed appointments and another 10 or so promised phone calls and countless chasing emails I've given up. 2 technicians have viewed the car at different times and promised to do the repair and just didn't turn up. I'd literally be ashamed of this amateur service if this was my company and I'll certainly be venting at BMW when I go for service next week. God knows why they associate themselves with this company.. literally embarassing.

Hi,

Can you please contact us at repairs@scratchanddentassist.com so that we can investigate this for you?

They lie

Scam company. Purchased insurance and tried to claim several times. No claim was accepted. It’s too close to sensor or at the corner or clip is broken. One claim was accepted Finally but repairer came to charge 350$ not $50 as policy said. He said you can refer to the policy book. But when the sales people sold me the insurance, he said per scratch $50. It’s scam. Don’t buy this company insurance.

Rhonda Eaton

Rhonda EatonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dominic Imeneo does fantastic work!!

Have had Dominic do repairs on my daughters car as well as mine. He is a very knowledgeable/ experienced technician who does high quality work. Highly recommend him...a great guy!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you, Rhonda. We'll pass along your great feedback to Dominic. :)

ras_x

ras_xGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous technician that did a fabulous job!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We're glad to hear you're happy with Dominic's work. We will pass on the feedback for you. :)

KJB2000

KJB2000Perth, WA

Waste of money - can't fix a dent in a door???!!!

Purchased this membership with the purchase of a new Audi. First claim in a year for a dent in the rear passenger door (with no scratches, just a narrow dent). Response to request email was that a dent specialist would not be able to repair the back of the dent. So i have dent and scratch repair membership when doors aren't fixable for dents - a significant amount of the surface area of the car that could be dented.
Ridiculous waste of money. Very disappointed.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. Sometimes a dent cannot be repaired back to 100% if there is no rear access to the damage. If you require more information you can email us: repairs@scratchanddentassist.com

Noor P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

10 days after lodging repair claim, they still haven’t contacted me after an initial email stating that I would be contacted within 48 hours. When you ring the 1300 567 567 number, it is continually engaged.

Noor P.

Thank you. Finally got a call back. However, repairs can’t be done for another 3 months . Totally unsatisfactory.

Honda buyer

Honda buyerSydney, NSW

Appalling service - be warned

Hi,

We would be happy to chase this repair up for you. If you can please contact us at repairs@scratchanddentassist.com we can look into the situation for you.

Tom N.

Tom N.Sydney, NSW

Mark from hills in Sydney was really good.

Mark servicing Hills in Sydney was really helpful, friendly and courteous. He gave great tips while repairing. The admin on call was very friendly too. The only con will be in admin there was a mix up on date. Although it worked well this time but hope it was just one off.

Hi Tom,

We're glad to hear everything worked out well and I will pass on the feedback to Mark.

Satisfied client

Satisfied clientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repair to scratches on passenger side rear panel

Would not even know it had been damaged! Such a good repair by Ken of Schmick Scratch & Dent. Very professional manner and excellent workmanship. Ken arrived on time , and I was extremely satisfied with the result.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We're happy to hear Ken did such a wonderful job and will be sure to pass on the feedback to him. :)

johnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not Buy this !

Hi Johno,

We're sorry about the technician being late on Friday for your repairs. As discussed on Friday, he was having van issues but was happy to book you as a priority for the new year.

johno

Well also I was told he was on his way by your own manager which was an utter lie ....

Denis Zuvela

Denis ZuvelaPerth, WA

Big scam guys be careful

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Hi , I have recently bought a new car and had Schmick applied to my car. My question is what car cleaner can I use. I don’t want to damage the coating. Thanks

Tania
Tania

Hi Robyn
I purchased this membership with my Mercedes purchased Feb this year and it is a waste of your money. If you are still within the first 45 days of your purchase please ask for a refund and invest in a great car insurance. They take forever to reply to your inquiry if you need their help and then tell you they can't fix the scratch due to it being too deep only by looking at a photo that you send them. A complete waste. If you have more questions about my experience with them I am more than happy to answer them.

Shanie
Shanie

Hi robyn when I bought my car they actually gave me special car wash cleaner called protektiv shampoo... so maybe ring the car dealership ?

Lewis H.

Lewis H.asked

Hello,
I've just bought a car privately that has your protection on it (the car is less than 6 months old). Do you allow transfer of the membership? If so what would the transfer cost be?

PHILIP
PHILIP

Hi lewis,

Good question, never transferred the treatment and smick contract as the cars I have had go back when I upgrade with a new dealer. Sorry I cant help. Maybe ask Schmick.

Carlab

Carlabasked

who do you use in Perth

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We use our own paint technicians in Perth. You don't have to take the vehicle anywhere as we come to you.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives