Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Range

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Range

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mridu

MriduSydney, NSW

Saviour of hair

Have been using this to undo the damage done to my hair (got a bad chemical process at the hairdresser). After trying many hair repair products, I don't think anything can provide 100% recovery (other than growing it out!). However, this product range is the best I've found so far -- even better than salon brands. Plus, it's much more reasonably priced. Has a nice fragrance too. Leaves my hair softer, shinier, and more manageable. I like it and have repurchased.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hair Type Dry
Causes Irritation No

Wonderful range of products with Keritin

I am delighted with the Schwarzkopt Extra Care range, I have the shampoo, condition, mousse & hairspray. It has made a fantastic difference to my hair. It is no longer dry and has a healthy shine to it. Delighted.
I intend to look at the rest of the range.

Skittlewarrior

SkittlewarriorAU

Great range and I love the Ultimate repair spray!

Great range, the shampoo leaves hair nice and silky and soft. But my favorite in the Ultimate repair range is the gloss treatment spray. I started to use it after I started dying/bleaching my hair and has always been my go to. Only complaint is that it runs out quite quickly as the bottle is small. But other than that is smells and works great. Helps it look and feel soft. Doesnt leave hair oily and can be used in conjunction with other hair products and not make your hair feel heavy. I have found that Schwarzkopf generally has a great range in hair treatments. This is especially good and cheap when its on sale or when bought online.

Poss1968

Poss1968AU

love, love, LOVE!!

Jennie C

Jennie C

Ultimate repair mask - really works

I only use the repair mask. I started with dyed hair that looked like straw. after the first 3 uses my hair improved each time to the point it looked and felt like hair again. It's now 9 months in and my hair is still great. I only use the treatment after a colouring or once a month. I put it on and leave it for 3-4 hours and voila my hair is repaired again. Cannot recommend highly enough

Kezza Kat