Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Chocolate Rush 68

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Chocolate Rush 68

2.7

Didn't change my hair colour

My hair is black and I tried to dye it to the colour of chocolate rush. It did not change at all. I reapplied it and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.40.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Hair Damage Yes
Stains ClothesYes

Just what I wanted

I just used Chocolate Rush and I am very happy with it. It is not aggressively red, does not look purple in the sunlight and covered all my grey perfectly. I only wash my hair once a week so colors last a while. My hair feels great and the color washed right off my skin. My hair was previously a darker shade so the result was a bit darker than I was going for but this will change as I use it more and I certainly will.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Brown
Dyed Hair Colour Darker shade
Hair Damage No
Danielle

DanielleNorth Queensland, QLD

Exactly as on the box - Love it

My hair was ash blonde and i wanted a change. Something darker not too dark with a hint/glow of red and this is what i got. I love it. I think the naming of chocolate you assume it will be brown .. Very happy will definately use again and again

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde
Dyed Hair Colour As advertised
Hair Damage No
Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Chocolate Rush 68 compares to other Hair Dyes

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes out

I died my hair less then 3 weeks ago and only wash my hair 3 times a week. It has already started to wash out. My hair looks horrible now. I really don't want to dye my hair again but looks like I will have too. Stay away from this product I have had temporary colour last longer then this. Will go back to my preferred brand that I know lasts.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde
Dyed Hair Colour Darker shade
Longevity A few weeks
AMG

AMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not cover greys....

This colour should be called Ruby Rush, not Chocolate Rush. It turned my hair red, not brown.
Greys were hit and miss, some came out dark, some turned hot pink and some still grey.....None brown though.
Came out much lighter than the sample colour on the box.
I'm looking for a new brand seeing as my usual colour has been discontinued.
I'll keep looking.
Lucky it's just my roots at the moment.....

Best I've used in months

I have been changing dyes for the last few months sticking to light brown colours , my roots always end up lighter no matter what, I follow instructions my natural hair is brown so it shouldnt be this hard , i was buying more expensive dyes thinking they would do a better job until today I decided to give this a go ,I chose it because it's richer I wanted mahogany , it's amazing I had light roots and a band of light brown under that and a bit darker ends , not any more my hair is evenly coloured and I love it , this colour is not to dark like you get with chocolate brown and has a red tint , it looks really nice , I have finally found my go to colour .

Soph