Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

2 questions from our users

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Sandyasked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

I have natuarally mousy brown hair, have coloured my hair for years, and in the last couple of years went to the Silver Grey colours, they were gradually fading and looking messy so I decided to do an overall tone down and I liked the look of the Cool Amethyst , on advice of my hairdresser stripped all the latests silver toners out of my hair first before using the product, well the it turned out just like the colour on the package and I was thrilled.....but unfortunately the colour has washed out over 3-4 washes.......isn't this supposed to be a PERMANENT Colour.... what can I do to make it last as it is supposed to do.....Permanent means until grows out in my book...???

Nicola
Nicola

No, it’s supposed to be Semi-Permanent. So it should have lasted eight weeks at least. I honest tried this colour and for me it didn’t come out, I tried two different shades of the colour I wanted and neither came out, I personally wouldn’t recommend this brand in hair dye unless maybe you wanted black, brown or blonde they might would for that. The colour actually has stayed in my hair just a little longer then 8 weeks though so I don’t know what went wrong there...

Sandy

Please tell me where I can find 'Semi -Permanent' on the Box, clearly say's permanent, mine lasted 3 washes, so about a week, I have no problem with getting the colour it looked great when I first did it, but now how washed out back to a gold colour.
Just need to know what needs to be done to my hair to make it stay.

Botany D.
Botany D.

Yes, you are quite right Sandy it is indeed a permanent color.

See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance questions