Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Romantic Brown 30

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Romantic Brown 30

1.8

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Ease of Application
Lucinda Jones

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Did not cover grey as promised - Waste of my time and money - won't buy it ever again

Used this product for the first time on the weekend. "Perfect grey coverage" it says on the packet. Well, after following the instructions, it did not cover grey growth at all. I have sparkling, translucent grey regrowth. I now have to dye my hair again with a different brand product. Such a waste of money and waste of my time, not to mention more chemicals in my hair than necessary. Totally disappointed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo
Tired and Emotional

Tired and EmotionalSydney, NSW

Not good anymore

I have used this brand for years and used to recommend it to everyone but not anymore. I used it last month to cover grey regrowth and it started to burn my scalp but I stuck it out for 30 mins as advised. When I finished I noticed it has not taken in most of my grey areas! I was so disappointed. Anyway my daughter was dying her friends hair black (from blond) so I said try Schwarzkopf 8 wash. Again it didnt take! Whats happened to this company? I wont use them again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
Side effects Yes
AMA

AMAWarragul

Doesn’t cover greys!

I did read some similar reviews that this product doesn’t cover greys - however l ignored them because the product and the box states it covers greys! I have sparse greys and there is still grey flickering through my newly dyed hair! l do feel believe it’s good product if you don’t require grey coverage!

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance Romantic Brown 30 compares to other Hair Dyes

Blayzial

BlayzialSt Albans

Doesn't cover greys.

Unfortunately have to agree with the other review. The colour is lovely and would be great if it covered my greys. Left on my grey roots for an additional 10 mins to instructions, and some is still grey, the rest an ugly light washed out brown. Will stick with my usual dye.

Suzanne

SuzanneMid North Coast, NSW

it didnt cover the greys

Followed directions as i always do.I usually use another brand but thought id try but it didnt cover my greys just turned them a light brown which looked just as bad as its only my roots that are grey so it shows up wherever i part my hair,dud batch,maybe but went back to the brand i have been using.

See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance reviews