Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

3.0

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes out

I died my hair less then 3 weeks ago and only wash my hair 3 times a week. It has already started to wash out. My hair looks horrible now. I really don't want to dye my hair again but looks like I will have too. Stay away from this product I have had temporary colour last longer then this. Will go back to my preferred brand that I know lasts.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Prior Hair ColourBleached Blonde
Dyed Hair ColourDarker shade
LongevityA few weeks
Side effectsNo
Stains ClothesNo

Brilliant colour if you look after your hair properly

My natural hair colour is light brown with greys. This colour is like a dark mulberry on my hair, but after about a month or so it fades to red.

I now use a keratin treatment and colour protect leave-in conditioner and the only reason I need to re-dye my hair is to cover the regrowth. It’s not as dark as freshly dyed, but it’s pretty good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Ease of Application
See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance reviews

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Glenn Wasked

Live Brillance

Should the hair be washed prior to colouring

Glenn W

As no answer was supplied by Schwarzkopf I would give the company and products a minus 0

Alli B.
Alli B.

No! Do not wash your hair before application, this will make the colour wash out faster. It’s best to use the product on unwashed hair.

Botany D.
Botany D.

I’ve heard washing hair prior to coloring strips the hairs natural oils which helps protect it during the coloring process. I don’t unless there’s excess product build up.

Karen

Karenasked

Live Brillance Bitter Sweet Chocolate 89

I have dark brown hair but roots are quite white. Is this the right colour or what would you suggest?