Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

2.8

Didn't change my hair colour

My hair is black and I tried to dye it to the colour of chocolate rush. It did not change at all. I reapplied it and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.40.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Hair Damage Yes
Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Colour didn’t stay in.

I coloured my hair 4 days ago and made sure to cover every surface. I washed it tonight so I left it in for 4 days. Most of the dye washed out tonight. I’m very disappointed as I spent a while doing it and was expecting something very different. I don’t think I’ll be buying this product again, definitely doesn’t last up to 8 weeks at all.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$7.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Lighter shade
Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth the money

Wasted my time and money on this product. I spent over twenty minutes deciding between this colour and black. Spent over an hour making sure I got every strand of hair and letting it settle in for it to wash the colour out straight away, in cold water!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.99.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance compares to other Hair Dyes

Lucinda Jones

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Did not cover grey as promised - Waste of my time and money - won't buy it ever again

Used this product for the first time on the weekend. "Perfect grey coverage" it says on the packet. Well, after following the instructions, it did not cover grey growth at all. I have sparkling, translucent grey regrowth. I now have to dye my hair again with a different brand product. Such a waste of money and waste of my time, not to mention more chemicals in my hair than necessary. Totally disappointed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Longevity Less than a day

Perfect colour!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$8.99.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Courtney S.

Courtney S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Completely the wrong colour

I specifically bought this because it states that it works on dark hair. My hair is dark brown and the colour made my hair darker and in the light it is red!!! It is not purple at all. Feeling frustrated because it’s so dark now I’m not going to be able to use another colour or anything to fix it. Now I’ve read reviews and people say it fades to red? Not looking forward to that.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$10.99.

Dyed Hair Colour Completely different colour
Lily B.

Lily B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great hair dye, although fades quite quickly.

After dyeing my hair with this, the colour was a beautiful rich dark red, and faded into my dark brown roots nicely after they started growing out. However, the colour faded very quickly after the first few weeks, and turned into a weird orange colour with red highlights. Although the initial colour was perfect its just faded far too quickly.

Purchased at Coles for A$9.00.

Just what I wanted

I just used Chocolate Rush and I am very happy with it. It is not aggressively red, does not look purple in the sunlight and covered all my grey perfectly. I only wash my hair once a week so colors last a while. My hair feels great and the color washed right off my skin. My hair was previously a darker shade so the result was a bit darker than I was going for but this will change as I use it more and I certainly will.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Megzy

MegzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best for my hair.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.99.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance compares to other Hair Dyes

Danielle

DanielleNorth Queensland, QLD

Exactly as on the box - Love it

My hair was ash blonde and i wanted a change. Something darker not too dark with a hint/glow of red and this is what i got. I love it. I think the naming of chocolate you assume it will be brown .. Very happy will definately use again and again

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Dyed Hair Colour As advertised
TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes out

I died my hair less then 3 weeks ago and only wash my hair 3 times a week. It has already started to wash out. My hair looks horrible now. I really don't want to dye my hair again but looks like I will have too. Stay away from this product I have had temporary colour last longer then this. Will go back to my preferred brand that I know lasts.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Longevity A few weeks

This product delivers disaster

I bought this shade based on the results shown in the package but my outcome was totally different: a flat, dull block of almost black. I called customer service to complain and seek resolution but they were unaccountable and unprofessional.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Stains ClothesNo

Brilliant colour if you look after your hair properly

My natural hair colour is light brown with greys. This colour is like a dark mulberry on my hair, but after about a month or so it fades to red.

I now use a keratin treatment and colour protect leave-in conditioner and the only reason I need to re-dye my hair is to cover the regrowth. It’s not as dark as freshly dyed, but it’s pretty good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Longevity A few weeks