Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

1.0

1 review
Lucinda Jones

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Did not cover grey as promised - Waste of my time and money - won't buy it ever again

Used this product for the first time on the weekend. "Perfect grey coverage" it says on the packet. Well, after following the instructions, it did not cover grey growth at all. I have sparkling, translucent grey regrowth. I now have to dye my hair again with a different brand product. Such a waste of money and waste of my time, not to mention more chemicals in my hair than necessary. Totally disappointed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Ease of Application
See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance reviews

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Glenn Wasked

Live Brillance

Should the hair be washed prior to colouring

Glenn W

As no answer was supplied by Schwarzkopf I would give the company and products a minus 0

Alli B.
Alli B.

No! Do not wash your hair before application, this will make the colour wash out faster. It’s best to use the product on unwashed hair.

Botany D.
Botany D.

I’ve heard washing hair prior to coloring strips the hairs natural oils which helps protect it during the coloring process. I don’t unless there’s excess product build up.

Karen

Karenasked

Live Brillance Bitter Sweet Chocolate 89

I have dark brown hair but roots are quite white. Is this the right colour or what would you suggest?