Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

1.5

Didn't change my hair colour

My hair is black and I tried to dye it to the colour of chocolate rush. It did not change at all. I reapplied it and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.40.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesYes
Tired and Emotional

Tired and EmotionalSydney, NSW

Not good anymore

I have used this brand for years and used to recommend it to everyone but not anymore. I used it last month to cover grey regrowth and it started to burn my scalp but I stuck it out for 30 mins as advised. When I finished I noticed it has not taken in most of my grey areas! I was so disappointed. Anyway my daughter was dying her friends hair black (from blond) so I said try Schwarzkopf 8 wash. Again it didnt take! Whats happened to this company? I wont use them again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance reviews

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Glenn Wasked

Live Brillance

Should the hair be washed prior to colouring

Glenn W

As no answer was supplied by Schwarzkopf I would give the company and products a minus 0

Alli B.
Alli B.

No! Do not wash your hair before application, this will make the colour wash out faster. It’s best to use the product on unwashed hair.

Botany D.
Botany D.

I’ve heard washing hair prior to coloring strips the hairs natural oils which helps protect it during the coloring process. I don’t unless there’s excess product build up.

Karen

Karenasked

Live Brillance Bitter Sweet Chocolate 89

I have dark brown hair but roots are quite white. Is this the right colour or what would you suggest?