Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Violet Vision 85, Chocolate Rush 68, Red Passion 43, etc...
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Schwarzkopf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
1 review
Gemma
GemmaSydney, NSW

Colour didn’t stay in.

I coloured my hair 4 days ago and made sure to cover every surface. I washed it tonight so I left it in for 4 days. Most of the dye washed out tonight. I’m very disappointed as I spent a while doing it and was expecting something very different. I don’t think I’ll be buying this product again, definitely doesn’t last up to 8 weeks at all.

Purchased in July 2020 for $7.00.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Jo C.
Jo C.asked
Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Glenn Wasked
Live Brillance

Should the hair be washed prior to colouring

Glenn W

As no answer was supplied by Schwarzkopf I would give the company and products a minus 0

Alli B.
Alli B.

No! Do not wash your hair before application, this will make the colour wash out faster. It’s best to use the product on unwashed hair.

Botany D.
Botany D.

I’ve heard washing hair prior to coloring strips the hairs natural oils which helps protect it during the coloring process. I don’t unless there’s excess product build up.

Karen
Karenasked
Live Brillance Bitter Sweet Chocolate 89

I have dark brown hair but roots are quite white. Is this the right colour or what would you suggest?

See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance questions