Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

3.0

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Colour didn’t stay in.

I coloured my hair 4 days ago and made sure to cover every surface. I washed it tonight so I left it in for 4 days. Most of the dye washed out tonight. I’m very disappointed as I spent a while doing it and was expecting something very different. I don’t think I’ll be buying this product again, definitely doesn’t last up to 8 weeks at all.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$7.00.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo
Danielle

DanielleNorth Queensland, QLD

Exactly as on the box - Love it

My hair was ash blonde and i wanted a change. Something darker not too dark with a hint/glow of red and this is what i got. I love it. I think the naming of chocolate you assume it will be brown .. Very happy will definately use again and again

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Prior Hair ColourBleached Blonde
See all Schwarzkopf Live Brillance reviews

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Live Brillance Cool Amethyst 02

Why is this colour so difficult to get

Glenn Wasked

Live Brillance

Should the hair be washed prior to colouring

Glenn W

As no answer was supplied by Schwarzkopf I would give the company and products a minus 0

Alli B.
Alli B.

No! Do not wash your hair before application, this will make the colour wash out faster. It’s best to use the product on unwashed hair.

Botany D.
Botany D.

I’ve heard washing hair prior to coloring strips the hairs natural oils which helps protect it during the coloring process. I don’t unless there’s excess product build up.

Karen

Karenasked

Live Brillance Bitter Sweet Chocolate 89

I have dark brown hair but roots are quite white. Is this the right colour or what would you suggest?