Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance (page 2 of 3)

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

2.5

Did absolutely nothing

I usually use L’Oreal but couldn’t find a colour I liked so I bought this one. After leaving it on way over the time limit just to make sure it worked, I washed it out and my hair literally did not change colour. It didn’t even cover my regrowth. It was the first time I’d tried this brand and it was terrible. Never again

AMG

AMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not cover greys....

This colour should be called Ruby Rush, not Chocolate Rush. It turned my hair red, not brown.
Greys were hit and miss, some came out dark, some turned hot pink and some still grey.....None brown though.
Came out much lighter than the sample colour on the box.
I'm looking for a new brand seeing as my usual colour has been discontinued.
I'll keep looking.
Lucky it's just my roots at the moment.....

Ashy glory

I had a completely different experience, layered this over brassy bleached hair with dark roots and it blended it into ashy perfection without turning purple. New holy grail for me. Really sad it didn't work for others my hair was quite processed to begin with however. Id recommend this as a strong toner for people with patchy/brassy platinum hair

AMA

AMAWarragul

Doesn’t cover greys!

I did read some similar reviews that this product doesn’t cover greys - however l ignored them because the product and the box states it covers greys! I have sparse greys and there is still grey flickering through my newly dyed hair! l do feel believe it’s good product if you don’t require grey coverage!

Jasmine H

Jasmine HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally didn't change my hair colour at all.

I have dark honey blonde hair and was hoping this would slightly darken and make my hair a little more cool toned. Used three boxes because my hair is long and thick, colour was dark on my hair while I left it for almost an hour. Washed it out and there is literally no change I can see, but it left damage. My hair feels horrible. $32 down the drain. Incredibly unhappy.

Great Packet dye

I haven't got much background information on this product, but i do advise this product to any consumer looking for quality hair dye. Follow the instructions correctly and you will have beautiful deep brown hair however, though the colour comes through amazingly and has shown no signs of extremely damage to my hair. I find that the re growth comes back a copper red/orange before the natural colour comes through. The dye is tinted red but the deep brown will stay the same for at least 7-10 weeks. (Very strong colour)

box looked great but my hair didnt change coor at a;;

The box looked great,applied product and waited to see the amazing result.Rinsed the dye out and there was a really pale color washout but my hair didnt change color at all,i did pre bleached with nordic blonde so cant understand why no change at all...

Blayzial

BlayzialSt Albans

Doesn't cover greys.

Unfortunately have to agree with the other review. The colour is lovely and would be great if it covered my greys. Left on my grey roots for an additional 10 mins to instructions, and some is still grey, the rest an ugly light washed out brown. Will stick with my usual dye.

Chan

ChanPerth

Live or Dye

I went from blonde to Red Passion. So the colour took really well, but I did have to use three boxes, due to the length and thickness of my hair. So I got mine on special at Coles $10ea. The colour was spectacular, my man loved it too. But it was high maintenance, because my hair had been blonde for so long, I had to keep re-colouring to keep that deep tone to it. Eventually I just looked like a carrot.

Annoyed

I recently dyed my hair purple and washed it out like the directions said and 3 days later I washed my hair again and it still comes out! So much for "permanent "

Suzanne

SuzanneMid North Coast, NSW

it didnt cover the greys

Followed directions as i always do.I usually use another brand but thought id try but it didnt cover my greys just turned them a light brown which looked just as bad as its only my roots that are grey so it shows up wherever i part my hair,dud batch,maybe but went back to the brand i have been using.

JojoD

JojoD

Turned my brown hair red!

Best I've used in months

I have been changing dyes for the last few months sticking to light brown colours , my roots always end up lighter no matter what, I follow instructions my natural hair is brown so it shouldnt be this hard , i was buying more expensive dyes thinking they would do a better job until today I decided to give this a go ,I chose it because it's richer I wanted mahogany , it's amazing I had light roots and a band of light brown under that and a bit darker ends , not any more my hair is evenly coloured and I love it , this colour is not to dark like you get with chocolate brown and has a red tint , it looks really nice , I have finally found my go to colour .

Zel

ZelPerth

Constantly Leaches Does not stay in hair.

Nice colours But leaches out of hair. Washed throughly but still comes out when wet or dry. Even after a few weeks of washing stains & ruins pillows & towels even with dry hair! Not cheap. Very Disappointed!

az

azBundoora

pretty good but it stains like crazy

i used the ultra voilet colour
it slightly darkened my light roots and i can tell has a great colour
looks a bit similar to the pack but i didnt want it exactly how it was on the pack

it stains like crazy, ive never had a dye stain that much
and normally have 10 minutes in the shower my hair runs clear but still after 30 minutes there was still colour in my hair
my towel stained incredibly badly and unfortuntely my skin got a small rash where i have an exposed bump

Sydney

Sydneysydney

Perfect!

this stuff lightens black hair in one go without bleaching. leaves hair super soft and gorgeously shining. this is my go to product. only problem is i wish they had more colours available.

Bec A

Bec ASydney

Horrible

I've used this one quite a few times now. I don't know why I keep going back to it though. I've used the red passion one and it has made my hair orange at least twice now. The colour fades extremely quickly. Out of all the red hair dyes I have used this one is by far the worst. I would recommend something like loreal for red hair dye.

Was Dissappointed

After just 1 week the colour is starting to fall out already, I have long hair so I bought 2 to put into my hair it wasn't cheap to get, I haven't coloured my hair for a couple of years now, not really happy with it, I think I will try different product.

colour falling out after just 7 days

Josie
Josie

I used the violet colour (permanent) and it faded so quickly, in the first wash, and I followed the instructions, yes, I think it is just a bad brand

Soph

SophMelbourne

Terrible product

Did not work

I bought this dye and so did my friend and it did not change either of our hair colours at all. We followed the instructions perfectly and left it in for the designated amount of time. I am very disappointed in this product and was looking forward to a great hair-dying experience. Would not recommend.

did not work