Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance (page 3 of 3)

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

2.5

addyannieAU

Good colour, but stains towels weeks after use!

I love the colour Red Passion, yet weeks after use it continues to wash out on the shower and colour transfers onto towels! The colour is vibrant, yes, but it really is annoying having beautiful towels that are covered in pink splotches!!! And wearing a white shirt to the gym? Don't do it.. I sweat red weeks after use also!!!
vibrant
colour transfers for weeks!!

shade change :(

After several years use of Brilliance 'Violet Vision 85' It has been my experience the shade has changed despite claims on packaging to the contrary. I have had to compensate by adding an inch of blue black to retain the depth on grey roots. Whilst I still love the product 5 tubes of colour later I am convinced the formula is not the same as the original.
Always use Schwarzkopf hair colour products
Change in present favourite.

Shopgirl

ShopgirlCanberra 2600, ACT

shocking product, shocking customer service

addyannie

I dyed my hair with this same colour and the same thing happened! It continued to happen a month after dying it, and this is with daily hair washing!!!

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance compares to other Hair Dyes

Rockn

RocknVictoria, 3030

colour may not be what it seems

This hair colour has easy instructions, simple to use, comes with the gloves and everything. I used it as per the details, left it on for the specified amount of time, however when it was washed out I found it to be rather red in colour, was supposed to be a chocolate brown.
easy to use.
the colour did not turn out as expected.

mjane10

mjane10AU

Love this hair colour!

I used to only dye my hair several different variations of brown, but decided for a change one day and switched to this hair colour. I used one of the bright reds and it came out quite vibrant. My hair is quite dark, and obviously the lighter hair you have, the more vibrant and brighter the colour will come out. It is quite expensive in comparison to other hair colours, around $14-$17ish, and unfortunely my hair is long and thick so I need two boxes.
Vibrant colour, leaves the hair feeling soft and looking shiny.
Price. It's not too bad compared to hair salons, but is quite expensive compared to other hair colours.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This is okay to try, but I wont waste my money on it again. I am still suprised at how much cheaper it was compared to all the other colors on the shelf, and its a famous make too! Overall, it really did not impress me at all and I wont be buying it again.
I bought this one because it was on special, only about $8 for a box, which was almost half of my normal colour. It didnt really impress me as my usual color, so I would not buy it again.
The colour didnt really last as long as other colors I have tried.

dee-luxx

dee-luxxAU

Terrible

Suzii

SuziiWA, 6056

Colour Vibrant But Short Lived

Mk10
Mk10

Because your hair is poris! And you def need a treatment to put moisture back into it.

naomiS

naomiSAU

Good

As far as hair dyes go, this is pretty up there. it is cheap, easy to use, the conditioner is great, the colour range is big. You still get the same problems as with all home hair dyes, the browns turn red, they wash out fast and you need to follow the instructions carefully.
Easy to use, minimal mess, cheap as far as hair dyes go, great colour range.
All the brown colours go red, if you leave it in even a little bit too long your hair looks black for the first few washes. Colour starts to fade very fast

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Live Brillance compares to other Hair Dyes

Evil_Santa

Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

OK

Schwarzkopt Live Brillance hair dye is an ok cheap hair colour. Average coverage terrible gloves. Dye stained skin, clothes and basin.
Schwarzkopt Live Brillance is a cheaper alternative of dying your hair than going to the hair salon. I coloured my boyfriend hair black an the coverage was average after a month or so the top of his hair had a reddish tinge all though it where it must have washed out. I used the dark brown colour to dye my hair an it ended up almost black as it faded and washed out over the weeks I was happier with the coulour though it looked terrible with my re growthThis hair dye tends to stain skin and clothing.
Gloves ripped

jessgaunt

jessgaunt

Terrible

Not happy at all when I bought a brown hair colour and it turned out a true black. There is a pretty big difference between brown and black! And it's not like I can just get a new colour to go over this - I can't easily turn my hair from black to chocolate brown! I've been using similar pharmacy DIY colours for ages, never had an instance where the colour turned out different to the colour shown and described on the packet until now.
Cheap way of colouring hair compared to hairdresser.
The colour - I have dark brown hair, my previous colour had a red tinge and I wanted a chocolate brown to match with a hair extension wig I got. I chose a chocolate brown colour in this and it has turned JET BLACK.

sallyk

sallyk

OK

I would use the same color again as it looks a very natural light copper blonde with a lovely shine.
I used the
amber blonde the color came out very natural much to my surprise! Smelled good but as its only been in a couple of days i don't know how long the color will last.
the gloves are useless

MissModern

MissModernMelbourne

Bad

Really i dont think that this should be under permenant hair colour, its more liek a semi perminant. It washes out and fades to unfavorable shades.
Good price, After the first wash it has a really nice colour.
Colour will not last past two washes, it will turn dull and all browns turn a red colour.

Hithere12