Schwarzkopf Men Perfect Natural Hair Colour

Dark Brown 70, Natural Dark Blond 40, Light Brown 50, etc...

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes · No (2)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
Alld_one
Alld_oneSydney, NSW

Natural colour that doesn't give the fake permanent hair line

This is not a permanent dye but a colour filler - so the more often you use it, the more your hair will retain its colour. I love that it fades gently without leaving that awful permanent dye line if you're not onto a refresh quickly enough. Easy to do at home - used to be called renature re-pigmentation, this is rebranded but just as good

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for $8.00.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo
Colin
Colin

Worked Fine

I have a number 4 buzzcut, chose medium bown, my hair on top is still dark brown but salt & pepper on side and temple area and white on moustache area. I had a reasonably thick moustache, I applied full application to hair and moustache with shower mirror in the shower, waited 5 minutes then shampood, my hair and moustache. Once dry, had a look in bathroom mirror with handheld mirror to check coverage, turned out a nice natural brown. Then I shaped my moustache into a pencil style and good to go! Much better than just for men. Doesn't look unnatural, even coverage, I suggest using 1 shade or 2 shades lighter than your natural colour, no burning or itching sensation which I found I got when I used Just for Men.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.99.

Ease of Application