Schwarzkopf Men Perfect Natural Hair Colour

Dark Brown 70, Natural Dark Blond 40, Light Brown 50, etc...

2.8

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
Alld_one
Alld_oneSydney, NSW

Natural colour that doesn't give the fake permanent hair line

This is not a permanent dye but a colour filler - so the more often you use it, the more your hair will retain its colour. I love that it fades gently without leaving that awful permanent dye line if you're not onto a refresh quickly enough. Easy to do at home - used to be called renature re-pigmentation, this is rebranded but just as good

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for $8.00.

Ease of Application
Colin
Colin

Worked Fine

I have a number 4 buzzcut, chose medium bown, my hair on top is still dark brown but salt & pepper on side and temple area and white on moustache area. I had a reasonably thick moustache, I applied full application to hair and moustache with shower mirror in the shower, waited 5 minutes then shampood, my hair and moustache. Once dry, had a look in bathroom mirror with handheld mirror to check coverage, turned out a nice natural brown. Then I shaped my moustache into a pencil style and good to go! Much better than just for men. Doesn't look unnatural, even coverage, I suggest using 1 shade or 2 shades lighter than your natural colour, no burning or itching sensation which I found I got when I used Just for Men.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.99.

Ease of Application

The best so far

Smells good, looks natural, easy to apply and covered all the gray. So far the best hair color that we've tried. My husband has only used it once, but I will definitely buy it again.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Men Perfect Natural Hair Colour compares to other Hair Dyes

ChristopherJ
ChristopherJAU

The best I have tried

I am an "over 65" with the normal grey/white hair for that age group.
Vanity keeps me trying various hair colouring products and this is the first time using Schwarzkoff Men Perfect.
I have found this one to be the most natural looking and retaining some salt/pepper.
Because I am a pensioner and with a fairly short hair style I decant only half (20ml) of the gel and developer into a plastic container and wearing the plastic gloves I mix the product and massage into the scalp etc.
This is just the right amount for me to do the job and in approx 4-6 weeks time I can use the remaining 20ml of each product.
I even rinse and save the plastic gloves for reuse.
Regards Chris (Scrooge!)