Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Questions & Answers

Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19, Medium Brown 5-0, Hazelnut 6-68, etc...

10 questions from our users

M Velden

M Veldenasked

Perfect Mousse

what is the maximum time for it to be mixed before using it ?

Viv

Vivasked

Perfect Mousse

I coloured my hair with Medium blonde perfect mousse recently but I want to go lighter can I use the pearl blonde mousse now?

Cool A.

Cool A.asked

Perfect Mousse

Can it be applied on not washed hair.. like hair which was washed 3-4 days back?

Review.AU
Review.AU

I have used it on hair washed 2 days before, you could contact Schwarzkopf Customer service to ask about hair washed 3-4 days back.

EMCM

EMCMasked

Perfect Mousse Hazelnut 6-68

Can I keep some of the mousse for future?

Red ted

Red tedasked

Perfect Mousse Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19

Can i recolour the next day as the colour was not what it said on the box?

Glamour Queen
Glamour Queen

You can but it might cause damage. Since Schwarzkopf test on animals, please consider a different brand in the future.

GROAmasked

Perfect Mousse Medium Brown 5-0

Can i use this safely every 3 to 4 weeks? Happy with the result but need it done very regularly.

Sue Kader

Hello, I personally retouch my regrowth every 2 weeks and leave the application on the roots for 20 minutes then comb it through for another 5 minutes to stop any definite line, I have been doing this for a couple of years and my hair is in great condition.I am not a hairdresser by trade and have no qualifications in this area but have been colouring my hair for many decades and as I find this works for me I don't argue with success . I am happy to use a new product every time as 1....I can't afford to have a salon colour every fortnight and 2. I dislike my grey regrowth and with this method I can afford to always have my hair how I like it.I just get a good cut every 5 weeks...now when you find a hairdresser that cuts well stick with them and my lady understands the economics of my situation and is a great support and friend.No you will not catch me with a regrowth and I do take advantage of stocking up on product when it is on special.Champagne tastes on a beer budget.Have fun and yes as long as you arent doing a total colour everytime I think you will be fine.

GROAm

Thank you Sue like you I can not afford to have my hair done in a salon and it definately needs touch ups by week 3. I was worried that I may dsmage my hair by touching up so often.

Dummy

Dummyasked

Perfect Mousse

Do you do mousse or shaders in pearl blonde? I don't want bleach or ammonia

Sue Kader

I suggest you hop onto the Scwarzkopf website...they will have a great deal of information to answer your quesyion.Cheers.

Kinari

Kinariasked

Perfect Mousse Dark Brown 3-0

After appying this color hw much time i have to wait for wash my hair as i m not using in my full hair just ti hide my some of white hair!!

HayleyJ
HayleyJ

I left the blonde lightener on for 40 minutes. I'd recommend colour no more than 30minutes. When you shower, make sure you wet your hair first and lather it and leave your hair for a couple of minutes then shampoo out and use the conditioner they've provided, makes youe hair feel amazing.
HayleyI

Thảo Duyên

Thảo Duyênasked

Perfect Mousse

Why when i put it in hair i felt a hot and itchy. Am i arllegic ?

Bron
Bron

Generally it is because of the shampoo and conditioner you have been using prior to dying, If I use supermarket shampoo and conditioner then go to the hairdressers my hair will heat up and become very itchy - I believe it's a reaction with silcon - check with healthcare professional prior to further use

perfect mousse

perfect mousseasked

Perfect Mousse

I bought yesterday Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse colour Medium Brown. It has turned out really dark how soon can I recolour to make it lighter & what should I use please.

Carolyn53
Carolyn53

I'd read the instructions carefully. Usually you need to wait a few days before you can re-apply hair dye. Most companies will advise you about your colour choice ... they don't put your question on the board for everyone to give an opinion! Clairol Nice 'n Easy advised me to get Ash Blonde instead of normal blonde because that turned my hair red! Very successful outcome! Good luck Miss Medium Brown. (BTW, I am not using Schwarzkopf products any more, they don't give you any help and they are too unreliable!)