Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse

Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19, Medium Brown 5-0, Hazelnut 6-68, etc...

2.5

Wen

WenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not a mousse texture at all

First time using this hair colour. I have a lot of resistant grey hair around the sides and top of my hair. I was hoping that it was a mousse like texture but it wasn’t. It was runny & I found the pump bottle, really hard to use.

Some of the side greys were not coloured at all but the top of my hair looks ok.

Honestly, it’s ok. My hair is soft and shiny, the colour is nice & the product didn’t burn my scalp or have any unpleasant odour.

I probably wouldn’t use it again simply because of the pump bottle application.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Prior Hair ColourBrown
Dyed Hair ColourAs advertised

let down

What a bloody joke spent my day off work trying this product and not 1 grey hair changed colour. Have to go buy a spray just so I can go out.

Purchased in August 2020 at IGA for A$17.95.

Prior Hair ColourGrey
Dyed Hair ColourDye had no effect

Review.AU

Great for Ginger / Orange hair!

Dark Red Brown 3-88, is a great colour, for I think maybe dark blondes, light browns and redheads. I wanted to take the ginger / orange out of my natural hair and cover up greys, this worked perfectly for it came out a deep red. I don't think this colour, would do much for dark brown or black hair except colour / cover and highlight the greys. (as you can't lighten dark hair too much, without stripping the dark colour first)

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$8.00.

Prior Hair ColourGrey
Dyed Hair ColourAs advertised
Longevity1-3 months
Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse compares to other Hair Dyes

Shell

ShellCentral West, NSW

Not brown do not buy

I had brown hair needed a lift purchased this now my hair is burgundy absolutely disgusted in this product had to go to hairdresser to have it fixed spent money I didn't have :(

Purchased in February 2019 for A$8.99.

Prior Hair ColourBrown
Dyed Hair ColourCompletely different colour
See all Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse reviews

M Velden

M Veldenasked

Perfect Mousse

what is the maximum time for it to be mixed before using it ?

Viv

Vivasked

Perfect Mousse

I coloured my hair with Medium blonde perfect mousse recently but I want to go lighter can I use the pearl blonde mousse now?

Cool A.

Cool A.asked

Perfect Mousse

Can it be applied on not washed hair.. like hair which was washed 3-4 days back?

Review.AU

I have used it on hair washed 2 days before, you could contact Schwarzkopf Customer service to ask about hair washed 3-4 days back.