Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse (page 3 of 3)

Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19, Medium Brown 5-0, Hazelnut 6-68, etc...

2.2

KLH

KLHSyndey

Very Disapointed!

I used the Hazelenut (6.68). The mouse application was pretty easy, but that was the only good thing. The actual colour turned out very, very dark brown! Nothing like the packet. I will be going to Chemist warehouse tomorrow to by another hair colour (different brand) and try to fix it!

Kathryn66

Kathryn66South East Queensland, QLD

Ok, just ok!

I usually use semi Permanent, but could not find my usual brand.
This went on Ok, but did fly around a bit as i was applying it, and my hair felt very slippery and weird.Plus the foam did not seem to mix very well and yes I followed the instructions to the letter.
The colour was very dark but I did expect that.All that hype about how great it is left me feeling cheated.
Short developing time.
A tad more expensive than my normal colour, finished colour had a purple tinge to it, not attractive.

Jacqui Whitehead
Jacqui Whitehead

I also tried this product and found that it didn't cover any of my grey roots. very dissappointed.

See all Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse reviews

M Velden

M Veldenasked

Perfect Mousse

what is the maximum time for it to be mixed before using it ?

Viv

Vivasked

Perfect Mousse

I coloured my hair with Medium blonde perfect mousse recently but I want to go lighter can I use the pearl blonde mousse now?

Cool A.

Cool A.asked

Perfect Mousse

Can it be applied on not washed hair.. like hair which was washed 3-4 days back?

Review.AU
Review.AU

I have used it on hair washed 2 days before, you could contact Schwarzkopf Customer service to ask about hair washed 3-4 days back.